» act one

" A KING HE IS, "

"I get that she's pretty. I get that she's special to you. I get that she's your soulmate. But boy..."

"THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU CAN RUN OFF ANYTIME AS YOU LIKE YOU BRAT!!" Elder Virion shouted as he pinched Arthur's ear, pulling him away from the basin of water currently having the imagine of his soulmate.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Gramps! That hurts!" Arthur whines, lightly glaring at the Elder. Fingers gently caressing his now red ear, lightly wincing as he touches it. "For an old man you sure are strong." He muttered.

Said old man had an irk mark and turned to glare at the boy, "OLD MAN?!!"

"THAT'S IT!" The Elder huffed, pointing a finger at the boy. "You're now banned from seeing her." A smug smirk plastered on his face.

Arthur stared blankly at the Elder before his expression turned to shock, to disbelief, and to an expression that looks like a kicked puppy.

"Y-You.. aren't serious right?"

"Oh I am. And until I say so you will not be visiting Rinia and you will not be allowed to see her."

"G-Gramps! W-Wait! You seriously can't do this to me! GRAAAMMMPPPSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

Said man merely ignored Arthur and just continued to walk off. Arthur stared incredulously at the Elder's back, not believing that he will really do it. However when his mentor didn't turn back nor did he spare him a single glance, Arthur knew for a fact that he's doomed.

"ARGHHH!! DAMN YOU OLD MAN!"

" AND A QUEEN SHE SHALL "

♕♛

His Queen

A 'The Beginning After The End' Fanfiction.

An Arthur Leywin/King Grey Fanfiction.

The beginning
Act one - nonexistent