24. Message

Dayvon Bennett pov
8/27 Sunday

I slowly open my eyes , being woken up to the feeling of buzzing

I slowly open my eyes , being woken up to the feeling of buzzing . I look to the side of me and see Ken laying with her head on my shoulder still asleep . No wonder why my fucking shoulder hurt , her fat ass head .

I groan and reach into my pocket answering the phone . "Talk to me "
"Nigga you just waking up ?"jujus  voice squeaks through the phone . "I know your little boyfriend locked up but we got business to  handle , where you at ?"

"Don't worry about where I'm at " I answer ."and what kind of business ?"

"The kind that you need to be here for " he says and I knew exactly  what he was talking about.

"Alright I'm on the way " I say then hang up before he could respond . I look over at Kennedy who is still sleeping and let a smile creep on my face . As much as I hate her stubborn ass I'm glad I got her close even if it is for a little bit of time . These last couple days with her been amazing and I feel like a whole new person . I got a new mission and everything. Time to make some changes .

I slowly get up and lay Kennedy down on the couch with a pillow then go find something to cover her up . She sleep like a damn bear, not waking up one time . I chuckle and smile at her before going to get ready . I go take a shower and get ready to leave but before I go I leave Kennedy a note to read .

On the way to the trap I think about a lot . I think about Durk and how he  doing , I think about juju nem and how much my decisions in the past  affected  them , and then I think about Kennedy and everything  she said yesterday . Her words stuck with me . I'm way to fucking comfortable, I'm the wolf at the top of the hill . Satisfied and shit . I know it's another nigga hungrier then me out there and it's time for me to get my appetite back .

I pull up to the trap and see the same ole niggas standing outside of it . I don't even know half these mufukas names and they look comfortable as hell .

"Wassup Von " someone calls out . I ignore them and walk in the house . I spot Cisco and juju in the kitchen and make my way over to them .

"Whats going on Von " Cisco greets dapping me up .

"Wassup "

"Say where all the bread at ? "Juju asks me . I smile a little thinking about Kennedys good ass sandwich she made .

"I don't know Bro but look I gotta talk to y'all " I say then sit at the kitchen table .

"If its about Durk I already got it covered . "Juju starts "after he get out we gone throw him a big ass get out of jail party ." He tells me and I shake my head