84. Too quick

Omniscient pov

"Kennedy wait ! " Von yells trying to chase after her . Durk grabs him and pulls him back into the room .

"What the hell was that ? " Von ask Durk wiping off the chipotle on his clothes . He walked in seeing Kennedy upset and next thing he knew food was all over him .

When she asked about him having a baby on the way his mind went directly to kitty and he got tongue tied knowing that Durk probably told her everything about that situation before he could .

"Why did you tell her about kitty Bro I told you I was coming back ?" Von asks him and Durk frowns his face feeling angry . He couldn't believe Von was questioning him for exposing how dirty he's been moving when Durk didn't do nothing but try to defend him .

Durk getting blamed by Kennedy for being in the middle of it didn't sit right with him and it hurt when she went off . He realized he shoulda made him end things when the first baby got exposed but now he has to deal with two .

"I didn't tell her shit " he yells at him

" well then what the hell was she talking about ? " he asks .

" imma only ask you this one last time " he starts " did you fuck Asian that night when y'all was in here ? " he ask and Von sucks his teeth

"This what this shit is about ? " he huffs .

"Answer the question " Durk says seriously and Von notices his sternness.

"Nigga no ! On my grandma I aint fuck that hoe " he shakes his head .

"You getting caught up boy , first kitty now Asian , you getting real sloppy and this shit blowing up in your fucking face "

"What are you talking about ? " Von asks confused

"Asian told Kennedy that she pregnant and it's yours " he says and vons face softens

"Fuck " he mumbles . Not because he believed Asian , but because she said that to Kennedy and he knows how Kennedy feels about her . Now he understood why Kennedy was so upset . She already had speculations of them fucking on the low but Von knew there was no possibility asians baby could be his . He brought hella condoms for her all the time so he knew she was just lying for attention.

" yeah fuck " Durk mocks him "and Asian know about kitty so fuck was the correct reaction with yo aint shit ass "

"I gotta go find Kennedy " Von mumbles trying to walk off knowing he messed up bad this time . He knew he should have just been honest about kitty from the beginning then maybe this blow up could have been prevented.

"Aye ! " Durk calls out and Von turns around " if either of them hoes is telling the truth , we gone have a problem " Durk tells him and Von just looks at him then walks off

He jumps in the car and speeds back home with nothing but negative thoughts flowing through his mind . He knew this day was coming . When everything with kitty backfired in his face , but now Asian to . He didn't even know where she came from or how she got involved .

He knew she was bitter but not bitter enough to make up a whole lie about a baby . He hated that Kennedy had to go through this shit with her just because of the stupid decision he made to talk to to her again .

All he kept thinking was how Kennedys going to leave him and never talk to him again . No baby or nothing is more scarier to him then Kennedy leaving him alone forever . He loved that girl and all the pain that he wanted to prevent from happening was here .It hurt him to know that he couldn't keep it away from her .

Von would kill kitty , and Asian just to make it work with Kennedy and he already started preparing his mental to do so . He was slowly loosing his mind .

"Fuck " he mumbles pulling up to his house not seeing Kennedys car . He walks inside anyway hoping for the best and starts searching . "Kennedy !" He yells out .

Roof

He hears in the distance . He see moo running up to him and he shakes his head and runs upstairs with no sign of Kennedy in sight . He pulls out his phone to check her location but she turned it off wish made it even more difficult for him to track her down .

Von huffs and gets up to grab his keys . He's determined to find her , no matter where she is . "Cmon let's go get mama " he tells moo and picks him up , throwing him in the car . Literally.

He speeds off into the sunny Chicago streets . Not worried about the speed limit, stop signs , or traffic lights . The only thing he cared about was seeing Kennedy and clearing this whole thing up . He even hoped to catch Asian or kitty lacking and ram them up with a hit and run .

"You see her car ? " he asks moo pulling into Kennedys condo parking garage . He parks the car and runs to the elevator to go to her floor .

"Kennedy ?!" He yells banging on the door . "Kennedy ! "

An older lady hears him and pops her head out the door . "Excuse me ? " she question

"Look lady mind ya business " he says as respectfully as he knows how

"Well she's not here " she says catching vons attention.

"You know Where she at ? "

"She went down to grab her mail " she lies " she'll be back "

Von nods and opens Kennedys unlocked door . He walks in to a clean condo and sighs sitting on the couch letting moo roam around .

He couldn't believe how bad things had gotten. He went from enjoying a family day at six flags to chasing Kennedy around Chicago to beg for forgiveness and explain his fuck ups . He wanted to grab a jukebox and play 'confessions' by usher outside her window so he didn't have to talk about the wrong he's done . Pt 1 and 2.

He knew neither of the kids are his and he refused to loose Kennedy over some shit that's not true . Cause he knew that's exactly what them hoes wanted , he didn't want to give them the satisfaction.

He hears knocking at the door and jumps up from his seat " thank you god " he sighs " I promise I'm not gone-" he stops his prayer looking at the person behind the door and frowns feeling his old anger resurfacing his body .

"Oh shit wassup bruh I thought Kennedy was in here " Daniel chuckles . Von bawls his fist and off instinct punches Daniel in the jaw . He already had it set in his mind that the next time he saw him it was going to be pressure. Daniel should be thankful Von didn't have his gun the way he was feeling right now .

"Stay your bitch ass away from my girl " he kicks him while he lays out on the floor holding he side of his face ." You pussy , next time it's a bullet "

Von walks over him and walks out the condo to his car . Tears are on the brim of his eyes as he grips the steering wheel tightly and sniffs . He never felt real emotions until Kennedy, and now they're worse than it's ever been. He felt broken and like the person he loves most is getting taken from him , he couldn't handle it .

Von only knew one person to call on at the moment . And it was someone he never talked to before on his own .

"Check this out god " he starts " I ain't no hoe so I'm not finna cry and beg for your forgiveness cause I don't give a fuck about what you think about me or where I end up . But you taking away one of the only things I do give a fuck about And I'm not fucking with that !" He yells out" look g heaven or hell, give me all the bad karma in the world , I don't care! just bring my Angel back to me man " tears start to fall from his face "that's the best thing you ever gave me , bring her back -"

"Roof " moo barks cutting him off ,and Von chuckles a little .

"Yeah what he said " he smiles " amen "