first date first kiss.

WARNING!!! this chapter consists of sexual activity
Also please vote this chapter XOXO third_girl♡

Danny continuously kissed Anna's neck. He rubbed his hands all over her thighs till he finally reached her underwear. He stopped and looked at her for permission to continue. He laid her down on her back in the back seat of his car and because Anna's skirt was already off of it made it easier for foreplay . Anna moaned while Danny started to force his fingers inside her.Anna took her top off and Danny removed her bra using only one hand. He then took his pants off and that was when the loud explosion happened.Danny was laying on top of her covered In blood with a bullet through his chest.Anna screamed and jumped out of her sleep with her heart pounding in her chest.It was then that she realised She had woken up her mom and her baby brother.

That morning Anna went to the restaurant and told Jeena about her dream.

"Wow !Ann calm down it's just a dream."

"Dream?more like a fucking nightmare jeenz!"

"Everything will be fine for your date ,don't let some stupid nightmare ruin a good opportunity."

Anna took a sip of her coffee.

"Fine."

Anna helped Jeena in the kitchen till she left to get ready for her date.

Anna had a yellow dress that she recently got from her mother .
She also had some black and yellow earrings that matched perfectly with her dress. She put on her yellow and black heels.Anna curled her hair and added light makeup and some perfume.She noticed her glow and was feeling ready for her date.
Just as she was about to call Danny she got a call from a strange number that oddly seemed familiar ;she answered.

"Anna."

"Hey?" Anna was unsure of who it was.

" I'm Surprised you don't remember my voice.You usually loved it when we were together."

By then Anna had already picked up that it was jake .

"I do not want you calling my phone!" She argued.

"Baby girl you're looking beautiful."

The fuck.

"What the hell ! Jake !"

How pathetic.

"Look Anna I just want to talk for a while.Let me in."

"Let you In ? Are you some kind of stalker or something ?"

"Please."

Jake was at Anna's room window sitting on a strong branch from the tree that stood there.

Yeah so basically the moment I'm moving on the same bag of shit is being thrown at me . Well this sucks.

She opened the window for him. Jake was so used to making himself at home at that place. He sat on the edge of Anna's bed glancing and smiling at her possessions from wall to wall.

"The quicker you say what you have to say is the quicker you leave you know." Anna stated.

"I don't want to leave . I miss you Anna .I truly--"

"Save it ! We both know you don't mean shit you say . So you know what tell that to your cousin maybe she will give a fuck as for now and forever I don't so get the fuck out . "

He walked over to the other side of the room where Anna stood.He looked directly in her eyes and ran his hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry . I know you don't want to hear it but I don't know how I'd live with myself knowing I didn't apologize to you ."