0:00

I propped myself up with one elbow. My vision was blurred so I lightly shook my head and tried to focus. 

The first thing I saw was a clock. It was a large grandfather clock that stood tall infront of me. It was old but beautiful. But the hands were missing.

I tried to stand up when I felt I could. I am in a dark room and only a small light bulb above the clock gave the room light.

Then I saw a window. I can see the moon shining brighter than the light bulb. It felt so aesthetic and artificial to me, sending shivers up my spine.

The moon gave off a light that lit up the whole room. Some parts were still dark though, but I could see everything clearly now. It was my room. It was the same just as before but only the grandfather clock was different. I never had one.

I walked as the moonlight followed me. Everything feels surreal. I feel like I'm dreaming but I also feel like I'm not.

The room slowly lit up as I walked around it. And as I walked near my bed,I stopped. 

I saw a sillohuette. A girl just my age. She looks like she's flying but she's not. She's motionless and she was facing me. But I could not see her face.

But when the light reached that part of the room, I screamed.

The girl was me. She was hanging from a rope and she's dead.