Chapter 6 - The next day

Tini

Mechi and Lodo waited already for me on the set. “Jorge called yesterday and wanted to know how you are. Don’t you think, it will be better, if you just tell him?” “No, it is better when you let us help you. I know a lot of tricks.” Lodo said. “What do you mean?” I asked. They are so confusing. “You and Jorge. This has to end.” What? I never told anyone. “How do you know?” “Honey, we are your best friends. You couldn’t keep this a secret.” “Is this so obvious?” Both nodded and I blushed. Oh no! I hope, Jorge didn’t notice.

“But Jorge didn’t notice. He thinks, you had a bad day yesterday.” I sighed with relief. It was okay for me, that my best friends know, but if Jorge did, it would be extremely embarrassing. At the moment I visualized what would happen, if he knew…

“I heard you’re in love with me?” Jorge asked and I blushed. “Yes.” I said quietly. “Sorry, but I already have a girlfriend and I will certainly not leave her because of YOU. You are only a child. Look out for a guy at your age.”

My thoughts drifted away and I was glad, it didn’t actually happen. “So what kind of tricks do you know?”

“Okay. Do you wanna stop loving him or do you wanna date him?” Lodovica behaved like she was my teacher. Mechi was her assistant. “Both.” Lodo loved decisions and hated compromises. “That’s impossible.” I shook my head. “No, I want to date him, but I also want me to love him less. It is hard and irrational to love him so much. And I want to stop it.” “Hmmm, okay.” Mechi said and thought about it. “Well, I think, I’ve got the solution.” Perfect! “This will fix both points.” “I’m listening.” I said and sat down.

“You have to make him jealous. Flirt with another guy, so maybe you could even like him and if Jorge gets jealous, you know, he has feelings for you, too.” “And if not?” I wanted to know. “Then, you are sure about it and forget him.” “Okay, so let’s do it.”

Jorge

When Tini came in with Mechi and Lodo I made my promises true and went to her. “Are you feeling any better?” I asked her and Tini nodded. “Yeah, thanks. Much better.” She answered and smiled. “What was going on yesterday?” “It was just a hard day and I had a mental breakdown, so I overreacted a little bit, that’s all.” Now, she didn’t lie. I smiled. “So it wasn’t my fault?” “No, how did you get that idea?” she said and walked away. This time she was lying, I was sure. And I was at the same point as yesterday. I can’t figure her out!

I'm sorry for this lousy chapter, but it was important for the next one, so the next one will be much longer. I hope you liked it anyway. I try to update asap <3