Chapter ten (part three of Belfast arc)

(Y/N) POV

We were in "our" room instead of my office, today was my day off after all. Belfast explained how she wanted to spend as much time with me as possible, and so she kept me in our room for a while.

Belfast: Master, I wish we could stay like this for an eternity.

(Y/N): As much as I would love that, I think my right leg is falling asleep.

Belfast: Is that an excuse to get up?

(Y/N): What. No absolutely not. I was just hoping maybe we could go to the cafe or something instead of laying in bed all day.

Belfast: I suppose that is acceptable. Come, let us get dressed first.

We made our way to my goal; getting my morning coffee. I'm never the happiest person until I've had my coffee in the morning. We were almost there, I could smell the fresh coffee being brewed.

(Y/N): Good morning Sheffield.

Sheffield: Good morning master, I take it that your here for coffee?

(Y/N): You know me all too well.

Sheffield: Hey master, the holidays are right around the corner. Are you prepared to spend them with everyone here at base?

(Y/N): I hope so, as long as I can spend with the people I'm closest with I'll be happy.

Sheffield: Speaking of how much longer will Belfast have you on a leash?

Belfast: Now now Sheffield, you know you can't keep the master all to yourself.

Sheffield: Says the one who chained herself to him.

Belfast: It's not my fault, I'm just better at servicing him than you are.

Sheffield: First of all, that has nothing to do with what we were talking about. And second of all, i'm sure I could service him better if not the same as you.

Belfast: Oh sweetheart, do you even know what I mean by service~

Sheffield: Of course, it's we've been doing. Assisting him in everyday tasks.

Belfast walked over to her and whispered something into her hear which made her face turn a dark shade of red before Sheffield quickly walked out of the cafe.

(Y/N): Belfast, what did you tell her?

Belfast: The truth.

(Y/N): I don't even think I want to know what that entails.

Belfast: Would you like to find out master~

(Y/N): No thank you.

Belfast: Aww. Why can't you let me have my fun.

(Y/N): Because your "fun" would probably break my hip bone.

Belfast: I wouldn't be that rough with you.

(Y/N): Your words are not very convincing. And when can we take this chain off again. It's getting irritating.

Belfast: Five feat is enough for you to be able to move around with though.

(Y/N): It's still a hinderance. And my neck is starting to ache from the weight of this thing.

Belfast: We could go and lay back down in our room.

(Y/N): Fine. That's better than standing around doing nothing I guess.

We made our way back to the room and rested back down on the bed where Belfast caressed my hair.

Belfast: Master?

(Y/N): Yeah Belfast?

Belfast: You'll always be here right? You won't ever leave us?

(Y/N): Of course I don't plan on leaving anytime soon unless you wanted me to.

Belfast broke out into tears. At this point I wasn't sure how to react. I tried wrapping my arms around her to which she grabbed hold of me cried into my chest.

Belfast: Thank you, thank you for saying that you won't leave us. Master, we've only known you for less than a year now, but I can say with confidence that I love you more than any love I hold for my friends and family.

I was dumbfounded, Belfast was now on top of me pinning me to the bed. I couldn't wrap my head around the situation as there were so many emotions Belfast was expressing. The primary emotion she displayed was that of love with no ill intentions to follow.