Medusa: My Medusa

The nation's had never even imagined in the darkest of their nightmares that they would see such a cruel face of their Alpha King Rhysand.

At that moment the people became well aware of the fact that the Alpha King was a force one should never collide with. When threatened his true devious hellhound came out and spared no one.

It was the morning assembly, the throne room lavished with emerald crafted chandeliers glowed like pure gold, the sun rays bouncing off the walls and creating a sparkling effect in the court when the well dressed officials standing on either side of the pathway to the throne bowed to pay their respects.

Their Alpha Supreme was joyous, the reason for which they were not aware of. The black carpet was covered with gold bars in silver chests and exotic fruits from all over the world, the finest of furs from the southern tip of the coldest tundras and colourful pearls obtained deep down the ocean.

Soldiers came forward to give one chest each to the officials present. Thousand silver coins was to be bestowed to every household with a basket of royal wine.

"I, the Alpha King of the mortal Werewolf realm hereby announce the oncoming of my heir, my Luna Queen is carrying our child which would be brought up to bring prosperity to the nations and unite them in it's regime."

Happy murrmers erupted throughout the place, the world rejoicing."

"All Hail the Alpha Supreme! Long live Luna Queen!" They chanted bowing down to the King in greatfulness, none able to for-see the maelstrom approaching.
-----------------------------------
The evening official ceremony and discussion in the throne room was light as the aristocrats expressed their gratitude and the people's satisfaction and best regards for the royal family.

Official Gaston to his own dismay was not particularly satisfied with the King's policy of only one Queen, the nation had previously seen many rulers who had more than a few concubines to entertain and carry on their lineage, moreover it was a way to climb high to the official ladder with being a close relative to the Superme Ruler himself.

Now that he had seen how the situation had turned, he was itching to present his proposal for marriage to the King for his eldest daughter Diana.

Even if the King was renowned for his extreme love for the Queen, every man has his needs, the needs which the queen would not be able to meet while she was with a child.

Moreover Diana had been infatuated with the Emperor since she had laid eyes on him at the coronation ceremony and his daughter wanted the King anyhow she could manage.

Yes, this was the opportunity. After all his daughter was one of the most beautiful woman, no man can resist such beauty.

The man watching Rhysand smiling in joy forgot that there was a beast which was of a different world residing inside him. He forgot that the man himself was no saint.

He was a understanding, humble husband for Medusa, there was a difference.

Official Gaston had send his servant earlier to invite his daughter to the palace and now watching her behind the lady officials his face showed satisfaction.

"My King." Rhysand was reading the scroll meant to be sent as an invitation to the tribe Kings for the auspicious event of moon banquet when official Gaston interrupted.

A petite woman standing beside the official who had his head bowed down.

"You're Majesty myself and my eldest daughter pay our greetings to your grace."

Rhysand nodded his head in a quite command to continue.

"On this auspicious day I would like to present an offering to the Lord, for the Luna Queen's health and wellness my eldest daughter would like to assist the Queen as a servant in managing the royal household.

My eldest daughter would like to appease his Majesty as his concubine and a sister the Queen."

The soft joyful laughter in the background died down, officials couldn't help but widen their eyes and hold their breath in fear.

"Does Official Gaston means that the Queen cannot manage the royal household well....is that what you mean?" A small chunk of gold broke down from the golden throne dropping as a clank on the ground, it's sound resonating even more in the pin drop silence.

The nefarious aura tightened its hold making it difficult to breathe for the people present, perspiration dripping down their foreheads.

"This servant does not dare my King. Our Queen is the most Noble lady in the entire realm, my daughter would just like a small piece of the King's grace."

"Does the lady want that too?" If the officers could they would have fled the court and never returned back.

Couldn't they feel the Alpha King's wrath mingling in air, bloodlust swirling in his eyes.
Fools!

"My Lord, this maiden will keep the Lord happy, the Queen is someone this servant does not dare compare herself, the maiden only wishes to take care of the King's needs."

And soon she would take over his mind soul and body throwing his so called beloved mate out of the palace, after all her beauty was what made many men fall from their grace how come the king could resist such temptation...not when she looked at his most handsome face and those melted gold eyes with her own green eyes filled with tears and longing.

Such shameless words made the official's eyes budged out but when the Alpha King remained quiet the foolish woman and her father rejoiced in their heart.

The King was going to take her in.

"Official Daren read the second rule of conduct proclaimed on the day of my coronation for people to follow."

The calm in that voice was eerie and lethal, the officer trembled but read out the proclamation anyway.

"Under no circumstances the citizens must try to disrespect the King and Queen's command."

" My Lord we don't understand-"

" ENOUGH!" Rhysand's roar shook the foundation of the palace as the two stupid pleople staggered in alarm.

"Medusa is my soulmate, the daughter of the moon goddess Persephone and King father Hades, not even the most beautiful of the goddesses compare to even one of her fingers and you dare talk about replacing her!! " Rhysand stood up his eyes switching back and forth from aurum to cyan furiously.

"You wretched woman! You are not even worthy of wiping the dirt on the ground  upon which my mate walks upon and you dream of comparing yourself with My Meduda!"

" Majesty, we never meant that, the Queen is unparallel to anyone but she cannot satisfy your needs now-"

"My Lord!" The woman cried in desperation, her innocent facade breaking as she saw the murderous look in Rhysand's eyes.

"Gaston Stone has committed treason to the werewolf world by breaking the laws and disrespecting the King and Queen of the nation.

This wicked man shall be dragged to the capital and beheaded in the middle of the market, his head will be hanged on the high post for all to see and learn to never disrespect my Queen.

His daughter is a rogue hence declared by the Royal blood of mine, she shall never have a mate and neither a permanent home to stay. If she rests in a place for more than a month she will be executed like her father as well.

Justice has been served!"