we can get married in medbay

˚. ˚◦˚.˚◦˚

"hello?" a female voice asked. a green circle lit up around mina's profile picture, assuring you it was her. "hey," another voice said. you looked to your screen to see sero with his camera on. you breathed in heavily, hesitant to speak.

"heyyy guysss!" denki's camera came on, revealing him. you blushed harshly at the male. you covered your mouth with your palm, muffling a noise.

"y/nnn~" mina cooed from the other side of the phone. she turned on her camera to reveal herself, a pink alien girl that looked as cheerful as ever.

"h-hey." you muttered out, mentally cursing yourself for the stutter. denki and mina squealed happily, praising your 'adorable' voice. "you guys, turn your cameras on," sero said.

kirishima came onto the screen a second after, following behind was bakugou. you found the camera button and tapped it. everyone cheered except for bakugou, who had no interest in what was going on.

you propped up your phone on your desk, using a few random items to hold it up. you waved to your friends on the screen. everyone smiled back at you.

"damn, bae fine," mina blurted, causing you to blush. you flipped a section of hair over your shoulder, dramatically, making the few others laugh. "shawty a lil' baddie~" denki sang. you let out a loud laugh and so did the rest of the squad.

"are we playing the damn game or not?" bakugou interrupted. everyone silenced and awaited for someone to answer. "yeah, whose hosting?" sero replied.

"not it!"
"not it!"
"not it!"
"not it!"
"not it!"

"not- damn it." bakugou cursed, as he was the last one to speak. "fucking fine." he opened the app and created a game. "the damn code is 'q-q-y-t-p-o'."

you and your new found friends laughed at the blonde who was already irritated. he growled abruptly, making your laughter die down. you all joined in the lobby, arguing over which colors you were going to be.

"denki, give me cyan," you said. he laughed and switched back and fourth between yellow and cyan, teasing you. "DENKI PLEASE." you cried again, clearly agitated.

"bro, just let me play in cyan." he chuckled. you smirked and changed to pink. "fine, i'll be pink." you stated, waving your phone in front of the camera. "Y/N PLEASE! CAN I HAVE PINK?" denki waved his arms around making a pouting expression.

"no." you mumbled. sero, mina and kirishima laughed loudly. "can i fucking start yet?" the bakugou demanded. they wiped the tears from their eyes and nodded.

...

"bakugou, we know you did it!" mina pouted. she threw her head back and groaned. "this is why we don't like playing with you, you always team up with kirishima." kirishima's face went pale as if he hadn't known everyone already knew what they were doing.

"you guys! bakugou is safe i swear!" kirishima protested. low groans were heard from you and denki, who were already dead.

chargebolt
i hate playing with them
bakugou always kills me first

y/niguess
i was literally in the middle of my f****** download

chargebolt
lets go on a task date:)
cant kill us if were together

y/niguess
well
a task date sounds nice
lets do it

chargebolt
yayayyay
we can get married in medbay

you smiled at your screen. you looked up to see denki doing the same to his screen. you giggled, catching his attention. he gave you a goofy smile. "so are we voting bakugou?" mina asked.

you looked back up to see denki, staring off into space. he caught your glance with a wink. your face felt on fire as you covered your mouth, muffling a laugh.

you heard the ejection sounds as the words on the screen read,

.    。    •   ゚  。   .     .      .     。   。 .    .   。      ඞ 。 .    •     •    ゚  bakugou was an imposter. 
。 .    
(1 imposter remains.)   。    

゚   .   . ,    .  .

˚. ˚◦˚.˚◦˚

AUTHORS NOTE📝

um...idk how to work the little dot thingys help😭
but here's a funny ss i got

idk how to work the little dot thingys help😭but here's a funny ss i got