i love you

˚. ˚◦˚.˚◦˚

you were sitting at your desk, contemplating doing your work for your online classes. homeschooling was tough. and now, that you have new friends that you would rather be talking to, the work was rapidly falling behind. you groaned, throwing your hands into your hair. you flung your head back and stared up to the ceiling.

"fucking hell." you hissed.

after a few moments of silence, your phone began to ring. the flashing lights, notifying you about an incoming call, blinded you as you cursed under your breath. you rubbed your sore eyes and fumbled around your desk until you found that damned electronic device that so deliberately, kept you entertained.

seeing as it was mina who was calling you, you perked up. talking to her always made you feel better. you smiled a bit, adjusting yourself, wiping off any mascara smears and smoothing your hair down, all caused from your stressful morning.

then, you slid the little icon to the right, answering her facetime call.

"hey babe!~" mina cooed.

you turned a bit pink from her flirting, and waved.

"hey shawty."

she frowned a bit and looked down at your tired face on the screen.

"what's wrong?"

you suddenly became overwhelmed, and dived onto your bed, burying your face into a pillow. you muffled a scream, and clenched your pillow tightly.

"mina," you sobbed. "school is so fucking hard."

she set her phone down, propping it up to where you could see her. she was flawless, not a hair out of place or a single bag under her eyes. you hated her for that, yet, she was still one of your closest friends.

"i'm not so good in school either babe," she chuckled.

you widened your eyes. everything about her was so cool, how could she possibly be bad at school?

"you what?!" you snatched your phone up from beside you and glared at her though the screen.

"y/n! i have the second to last, worst rank in class 1-A," she laughed loudly.

mina clenched her stomach from the obnoxious laughter that was echoing throughout her room. she shook as she flung herself back. this caused you to join in, you sniffled as you wheezed along with mina. wiping her tears from her eyes, she then got closer to her phone.

"you wanna know-," she was cut off by a snort. "who has the worst?"

you nodded, wiping your own tears from your eyes. some caused by laughter and some caused by your sulking from a few moments ago.

"yeah."

"DENKI KAMINARI!" she shouted.

she threw her head back again. she slapped a hand over her mouth and snorted. you bursted out laughing along with her.