Author's Note

Henloo!!

I decided to post this story for funn. It's my Filipino performance task which was- we were required to write or rewrite a story in Greek/Roman Mythology. I decided to try and write my own and I think the story I wrote was kind of okay or good I believe? 

There will be a lot of error on the way for I was doing this on a rush so I'm truly sorry if the story is a bit confusing. I've included a short Taglish summary version in the next chapter after the Filipino one and that was my first draft on the story itself. 

Please do not copy my work because you'll get a low grading mark due to the bad writing. Just kidding, but honestly. Don't plagiarized other people's work. I also added a vocabulary on the 3rd section so do feel free to check that first before continuing to the main story. As much as I would like to revise it, is also how much I'm very lazy. 

The illustration is mine and I drew that out of my own image and picture of Celestia and Primissus. It isn't the best but I wanted to give you guys a perception and idea of how the two looked like :))

Lastly, I wanna mention that this story is actually inspired from Orpheus and Eurydice's tale. As well as Hadestown: The musical written by Anaïs Mitchell (Check it its rly good!!!) That's all.

I wish you guys well and I hope you enjoy the story of how promises and secrets were created. The story of Primissus and Celestia and the mysterious garden! 

Thank you so much.