𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

They went to their homes together, while talking about a bunch of stuff. Like what they gonna do or what time will they arrive there. He told you to come 30 minutes early to give your suitcase to trunk.

When you enter your house, you immediately go to your room for backpack and put food in it. When you wanted to already go out, your mom stopped you.

"Hey" you turn around to her and give her confusing glance. She came closer to you and she give her arms around yours.

"I only remember when you started to walk and now you go to another city by yourself" she whispered to you. You hugged her too.

"Mum... You know that i'm not going by myself, there will be Tommy's dad too"

"I know but...". They stood there for like a minute.

You pull her away "I have to go now"

You left your house and saw Tommy in front of your apartament. He waved at you and you waved back.

"Ready for the trip?" He asked.

"Ready as never be" you answered

"Let me help" he take over backpack. Honestly, it's quite big equipment for one person.

I messed up a little bit but let's pretend that tubbo is in Tommy's house :D

You two came to his house and saw Toby.

"Hi y/n, how are you doing!" After this couple weeks you and tubbo got to know eachother better, and they are friends now.

"Hi Toby, i'm doing great what about you!" Both of you think the same think and now you hugged him and he hugged you. Tommy stood like "🧍🏼"and he seems a bit uncomfortable. After this moment, you went to help Tommy with packing things to the car.

"Hey, you good?" You said

"Yeah, yeah i'm fine"

"You know that you can tell me everything, right?" He nodded. " Well, okay if you need to talk just tell me".

12 pm. It's time. Tubbo sat next to the driver, because he have motion sickness, you and Tommy go to the back seat's. Three hours of sitting and looking at the phone, listening to music or sleeping. I mean I do that at home anyway you thought. You picked option three-sleeping, bacause you feel tired after doing all of this things. Fortunately, you bring with you a blanket and pillows. I don't know about you, but whenever I'm in the car, I can't choose the position that I'm comfortable in, well this is the same situacion. You tried all ways but it didn't work out. Passager next to you notice that

"You know that you can put your head on my shoulder or my lap, right?". Immediately, he gave you hand to comfort you. You choose arm so you don't put too much weight on him, but something didn't work out and now you've landed on his chest. He gave his arm around yours and pull you closer. I did not expect that.

When you listen to music, you sleep better so, you pull out your airpods from pocket. After that, you have connected the headphones with bluetooth. Now, just choose the music, when you looked at the phone to find the songs, your bed took your phone.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" You yelled

"Please?" He asked with the puppy eyes. Omg he's actually very cute I-

"Fine, just for this time, here" you gave him one handset. Of course he play able sisters at first. While you were listening to the music, you felt something on your head. You recognized it as a Tommy's hand, you feel weird in your stomach and for sure you blushed a bit, you looked up to and he immediately took his hand away.

"Oh sorry-" he said in panic

"No, you can do it, it is comfortable" you smiled

After a while, Tubbo turn around to ask something but he met with this scene. He pulled out his phone, and guess what, he took a picture and even posted it on twitter.

TubboLive • now

Guysss!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

704 words

WHAT THE HELL WHY ARE WE GOING SO FUCKING FAST WITH THIS VIEWERS, THANK YOU-a/n🌻