"Epic Gamer Moment"

Author's note: This is something I imagined the other day and I thought it would be really funny. I have a headcanon that Kaminari would be an "edgy gamer memelord" but he'd be surprised when he finds out who else is an epic gamer!

-----

Jirou is chilling in her dorm room when she hears screams from downstairs, so she goes to investigate. She enters the common room Kaminari sitting by the TV with a video game controller in his hands. 

Jirou: What was all the noise for? I'm trying to relax! 

Kaminari: Sorry, Jirou! I'm playing Minecraft and there was a creeper behind me. It blew up and I was so close to dying! Anyways, do you want to join me?

Jirou: I haven't played since middle school so I am a bit rusty, and I am not very good at Minecraft in the first place but sure... It's fun, I'll join you!

Jirou: *Somehow parkours across a ravine, finds diamonds, and beats the Enderdragon in half the time it took Kaminari*

Jirou: Dang, I'm so bad at this game!

Kaminari just stares in shock with his jaw hanging until he speaks up.

Kaminari: JIROU! THAT WAS AN EPIC POGGERS MOMENT! YOU'RE A PRO GAMER! 

That statement makes Jirou blush slightly but then start laugh uncontrollably. It's no surprise considering how contagious laughter is that Kaminari is soon laughing too. 

Sero walks in seeing them in tears because of how hysterical their laughter was. 

Sero, thinking: I'm not going to ask what happened... *leaves room*

-----

Author's note:

HEYYY! Sorry, this was written so weirdly, the idea made more sense in my head haha. I will probably be adding more chapters based around the headcanon that they would play Minecraft together. Do any of you guys play Minecraft or other games? I do! Comment down below, I am curious :) I hope you enjoyed this, I haven't been posting as frequently lately, but it is because I am working on actual stories, and not just short quotes and one-shots like these. I will put a notice in here when I upload the other books! Byeee!