Swapped Identities

People who are reading this, in sorry for not updating. I have a writers block and I'm incredibly lazy. I'm sorry. Do continue.

Yukihana POV

"Ugh......." I woke up to see lush green forest all around me.

"Where am I?" I asked. The birds were chirping, the sum was shining, it was so peaceful. Unlike what happened at school.

"Hello?" I called out. No one answered. I soon saw a path.

'I wonder where this leads me.......' I thought as I walked along it. A few minutes later, what seemed to be like a fairy appeared.

"Yuki!" It said as it came towards me.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"Oh! Sorry! I'm Mavis and I'll be your guide. We were expecting you. Sit down and I'll explain!" She said.

"There are 12 guardians of the sky: Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, and Sagittarius. These are horoscopes, correct? Now, these can appear to be normal human beings or monsters. Every century, this changes. This time, all of them appear to be human beings. You have another half. She's somewhere in this universe. You have to find her and the remaining celestials, as we call the horoscopes, in order to restore the Grand Gailore Council. The Celestials are scattered between this dimension and your dimension. Beware, if you aren't careful, Hades will get you. That's al I can tell you for now." As soon as she spoke those words, she vanished.

"Mavis!" I called out. She didn't come back. I started walking down the road, hoping to find civilization. Soon, I heard things. Shouting, rushing, sounds of a city.

"Civilization!" I shouted. For some reason, I was incredibly happy. I saw the gates, quite old and weathered but nonetheless magnificent.

"Excuse me?" I asked an old lady.

"Where exactly am I?" She chuckled.

"Of course your in the capital of the Fire Country!" She exclaimed. I was puzzled, yes, puzzled.

"I've never heard of such a place."

"Oh you haven't? Quite odd indeed......."

Kimiko POV

I woke up in this strange place.

"Excuse me!!! Anyone there!? Hello?" Soon, I heard weird noises which were quite loud.

"Is this her?" A man in a blue and black uniform asked. the girl with brown hair nodded.

"That's Yukihana Tengoku alright."

'Who is that?' I wonder. What have I gotten myself into? Dammit! This was all my fault! I gulped. What's was going to happen?

I'm sorry it's so short!!!!! I hate my life......kinda.......today a Monday. Duh. Due to the torture prison AKA school, I will hopefully update on the weekends or if I feel like it, tomorrow or later in the week. I'm gonna commit suicide now.
*slice*
Haha! Just kidding!
*hangs head*
I'm pathetic.........anyways, hope you kinda enjoyed and I'll see you awesome people soon!!! :)