1. Sleep

A beautiful room is shown, where a young man is sleeping peacefully enjoying the light and peaceful sun rays falling on him and making him cozy in his sleep.

Two small children are seen entering the room tiptoeing. They make a peaceful entrance in the room without letting anyone know about it.

And then they started their jalwa. They quickly jumped hard on man's back.

Man: Ouch.. Don't disturb me Siva and Amina. I want to sleep. Let your dad sleep peacefully.

So the man is none other than Ridham.

Siva and Amina payed no heed to his talks and started jumping on his back.

Ridham: Siva and Amina let papa sleep, please. See the atmosphere is so sleepy. Come you two also sleep.

He holds them and make them lay on either side of him.

They both started tickling him and pulling his hair from both the sides making him laugh and groan in pain at the same time.

Ridham: Siva! Amina! I told you not to disturb me. Let me sleep and you also sleep. If you do not want to sleep Go out!

Amina: But we have to go to school dad

Siva: Yes dad we have school... Come now do wakey-wakey.

They said and stands on his bed and starts pulling him.

Ridham starts to get angry. Though he loves his daughters. But, right now they were disturbing his sleep.

Ridham's sleep was disturbed now and he is angry. He sits up, pulls both his daughters down, and starts scolding them

Ridham: Sush girls! Why are you so hyper? I am telling you I am sleeping.. So why do you need to disturb me? Don't you like your papa sleeping comfortably and peacefully? I was telling both of you to sleep too but no, no one in the house listens to ME.

Suddenly the lock of the bathroom starts to jiggle.

Ridham realizes that Anushka would have finished bathing and getting ready and now she would be coming out.

Ridham: Shoot! Babies, You love your papa na?

Siva and Amina: Yes papa we love you!

Ridham: Then please don't tell your Mumma that I was scolding you both. Please. Otherwise, your Mumma will eat me.

Siva and Amina made an angry pout and shook their heads negatively.

Ridham facepalmed himself and thought of something.

Ridham: If you will not tell your Mumma I will give a chocolate to you both.

Amina: No!

Ridham: 2 chocolates each!

Siva: No I want 5 choc for me and twinny wants 5 choc also. So give us... hmm..

She start to count on her finger and adds 5 to 5

Siva: 1..2..3....4...5.. these for me and 1..2..3...4...5.. these for twinny... So these are 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10... Yes papa we want 10 choc.