2. Mess

Blessy left and Ridham gulped down nervously. He was scared for his poor life as Anu was glaring at him continuously.

Ridham- Anu Baby...

Ridham trailed on but shut when her glare intensified.

Anu- Don't you dare. Anger is always on your nose. Always sitting like a king here.

She said as she pointed to his nose.

Anu- First early in the morning you scolded my dear daughters when they were just trying to wake you up. Then scolded Grisa without any reason. Then you lied. And you told my daughters I eat you up.... huh? I eat you. I'll tell you real meaning today when I beat you up.

Ridham made a horrifying face.

Ri- You will beat me? Your husband?

He said in a sweet taunting way.

Anu- Yeah yeah now taunt me. Come taunt me. You know what I am left only.. scold me also.

Ri- No baby...

Anu- Keep your baby to yourself

Ri- Anu please listen to me. Come on I by mistake scolded them

Anu- By mistake? How can someone scold anybody by mistake Ridham?

Ri- *mumbles* Ridham? Today you are gone ri... She is very angry.

Anu- what are you mumbling?

Ri- Nothing! I was just saying sorry and... Please forgive your husband...

He said and stood up and went to her. he hugged her. She freed herself ut and glared at him. She started to clean the table. Ri kept asking for apologies while she cleared the entire table. Only an apple was left which was supposed to be eaten by Gris as she was on dieting.

Anu- See she went without eating apple also. Just because of you!

Ri- Sowwie na Jaan Please forgive me. I'll give you ice creams.

Anu- Haan; give me ice cream... Amina and Siva chocolates... You know make a mistake and keep giving us these. Stupid.

Ri bit his tongue and went and back hugged her.

He traced circles on her waist as she was wearing a saree which flaunted her waist

He buried his face in her neck amd his hot breath was felt by her..

Ri- Anu sorry an... I made a mistake I agree... Please forgive your stupid hubby.

Anu- Shh.. no one except me has the right to say you stupid except me ... not even you.

Ri- Oh is that so?

Anu- Yes my stupid hubby

Ri thought something and turned her and both their fronts collapsed.

Ri- By the way, someone was in a teasing mood this morning

Anu *playing innocent*- When?