Chapter 3

Arms suddenly pulled me back in the alley putting me back against the wall and wasting no time before kissing me lustfully infused with a burning passion. I sat there for a few seconds, shocked, before I shoved him off of me. When I did I saw tears in his eyes, pooling like water ready to force itself through a dam. Without thinking I just hugged him apologizing profusely.

"I'm so sorry," I ended for the last time as his arms were wrapped tightly around me. I could tell he needed this, a comfort person. He never really had anyone. His friends would probably call him a wuss and his father would tell him to man up. "I didn't really mean it, I was pissed off. It was something in the moment," I felt a wet spot on my shoulder form as Draco sniffled. Pulling him down to sit, I just stroked his hair and sat there, not saying anything, just being there.

After a few minutes Draco stopped crying and just sat there, arms wrapped tightly around me.

"You know, we gotta get up and go back to Hogwarts, it's almost dark," I spoke in a soft voice to not startle his peaceful mood. Right as I said that Draco stood up and grabbed my hands, pulling me up with him, he basically threw me on his back and grabbed my legs and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck so I didn't fall. "Draco Lucius Malfoy!" I yelled as he started running like an idiot in the wrong direction. "You're going the wrong way you idiot," I giggled as he turned and went in the right direction to the school.

Arriving, he put me down completely out of breath from running while I stood there with my hands crossed over my chest. We walked through the school, to the dungeons, and into to the Slytherin common room. Draco collapsed onto the couch. I've never seen the funny side of Draco, only the side where he bullies kids and talks about how much he hates Harry Potter. It's nice to see this side, he looks better with a smile on his face.

Suddenly his entire demeanor changed, a smile was wiped off of has face as he slightly looked toward his arm and hung his head, slouching a little. He looked at me studying my features like reading the lines of a book. My heart sped up and I started to get butterflies in my stomach as he suddenly got up and grabbed my waist lifting me off the couch to meet his eyes. His eyes glazed with lust as he kissed me, I hesitated before kissing back. He turned us around, sitting on the couch and placing me in his lap. His cold hands explored under my shirt and massaged my breasts through my bra. He picked me up, still kissing me before walking to the stairs, gently setting me down on my feet he grabbed my hand dragging me to his dorm.

Setting me down on the bed, and climbing in, he drew the curtains, enclosing us to the queen-sized four-poster bed. He placed both hands on either side of my head, encaging me whilst he hovered over me, studying my dazed and frazzled features. He kissed me and slowly removed my shirt, throwing it to the top of the bed. He left sloppy kisses down my neck, and the center of my chest, stopping to unclip my bra throwing that with my shirt. He massaged my left breast while sucking on the other, before switching showing the other the same treatment. I let out a breathy moan, as he started kissing down my stomach. I grunted in disapproval at the amount of clothes he had on still so I pressed my hands onto his shoulders, flipping us over and roughly unbuttoning his shirt to reveal his toned stomach, I sucked on his neck leaving a dark purple bruise.

He flipped us over again, I gasped a bit as he rubbed me through the lace of my panties, making a puddle in between my thighs. I bit down on my lip as he breathily spoke. "Do you want to do this, darling," I hummed in approval. "Words my love."
"Yes," He shoved my panties down my legs he threw them with my shirt. he leaned down, sliding my skirts material farther up my thigh. Slowly, he began kissing down my thighs, biting down every so often. I let out an anticipation filled whine and he switched to the other leg, filling it with small bites and kisses. When he finally reached the outside of my pussy he kissed down it, I moaned through sealed lips, ready for him to reach my clit. He made his way to the middle. Taking his time as he slowly pressed his tongue against my clit, licking from the bottom up. I let out a louder moan, gripping onto the sheets, moving my hips up to create more friction. He grabbed my hips, slamming them into the silk sheets.
"If you move, I'll stop," he warned, with his right hand he pushed his middle finger inside of me, curling it up.
"Please go faster," I pleaded, gripping to blankets tighter. He began pumping more quickly, my back arched with pleasure.
"Be a good little slut and keep quiet for daddy," I nodded, biting on my lip. "Verbal confirmation only."
"Yes Sir."
"Good Girl," He began sucking and pulling at my folds while pushing another digit inside of me. In turn, my back arched even more, I let out a muffled moan through my closed lips. His hands found their way to the back of my thighs as he shoved a third finger inside me, finding my g-spot as my moans got louder and pumping it in and out. My head tilted backwards and I moaned, almost screaming his name.

He tore his fingers out of me took his tongue from my clit, I whimpered from loss of contact. Clicking his tongue disapprovingly, he reached for my panties, shoving them in my mouth. He slid his pants off, slowly lining himself up with my hole. I looked at his length and my eyes widened in shock, he was way bigger than my past times which were 6 inches at best. He was probably 9-10 inches so I quickly grabbed ahold of his shoulders, flipping him under me. I took the panties from my mouth and put them back at the top of the bed. I spit on his dick, pumping it through my hand a couple times. Then, I lined him up, bringing myself slowly down on his length. He looked at me with glossed over eyes as I sat for a second with him fully in me, shifting side to side a couple times. My skirt lifted over my ass when I leaned down, bringing my face to his before kissing him, closing my eyes. I began slowly bouncing my hips up and down. He grabbed my hips, squeezing my ass before pushing my hips down faster. I moaned into the kiss and he stuck his tongue in, exploring around my mouth. Without much warning he flipped us back over, turning me ass up and thrusting into me. He began going faster, I pressed my face into the silk sheets, gripping onto them with my teeth, moaning. My stomach clenched, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as he continued thrusting into my orgasm.

This didn't stop him, as he kept going, and going, I came multiple times over this period. My legs were shaking, barely able to keep my body up as I squirted, my juices running down my leg and all over the sheets. After 10 minutes of him fucking me as hard and fast as he could he came, his warm liquids filled me as he let go of my hips and my body collapsed to the bed. He fell down next to me and we looked at each other and chuckled, he grabbed his shirt, handing me it as I took my panties from the top of the bed, putting them on. I quickly placed the shirt over my frame. As he threw on his boxers, getting up and grabbing a spare sheet. I stood, wobbling on my sore legs before leaning against the nightstand. Due to him being a prefect, he had a bathroom connected to his dorm. Whilst he changed the sheets I rinsed off my body in the shower, I heard the door open and shut as Draco stepped into the shower behind me.
He grabbed my hips, leaning my frame onto him.
"You look so much hotter naked, Lilly," I turned my body, giving him a small kiss. Before stepping out of the shower without another word. I dried off, grabbing my panties and slipping them on before placing my shirt over my frame, walking back into his dorm and collapsing onto his bed and pulling the sheets over me.
Soon enough I heard the water turn off and Draco crawled into bed next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my body into him.