Endlessly

Sana's POV:

Five years later... Time sure goes by fast. It seems like just yesterday I was going to my first club, meeting the first and only girl I've ever loved, and losing my virginity. It's crazy looking back at all I've experienced over the years.

I graduated college at the top of my class, and I have the most wonderful job. I have had the support of my family, my friends, and my wonderful wife Jihyo. Yes, we're married now.

Jihyo and I got married two years ago. It wasn't in a church. I didn't really want that, and Jihyo sure as hell didn't want that.

She was still traumatized enough from Mina and chaeyoung's church wedding.

It was a beautiful beach wedding. We both wore gorgeous white dresses. Jihyo looked sexy as always,

but hey, I looked pretty good myself.

Momo was my maid of honor, and Mina was Jihyo's. I was fine with just having a small wedding, but you know Jihyo. She has to have the best of everything no matter what it is and nothing less.

The wedding was perfect though, everything I've ever dreamed of and more. Here's the most surprising news...

Brace yourself...

We're expecting our first child in six months.

I never thought I would get married to Jihyo, and I especially never thought I would be having her child. I was the one, me Minatozaki Sana (Now Park Sana), that changed the great Park Jihyo, the womanzier. I made her a one woman girl.

As for the rest of the gang and my family, I'll give you an update.

Mina and Chaeyoung are also doing amazing. They're on their second kid, can you believe that? Their first child is the cutest, sweetest little boy (I know our child will be cuter though).

Mina and Chae come over for dinner every Sunday. Jihyo is sad because she doesn't have anything to tease Mina for anymore, except the fact that she still believes Mina is in love with her. Mina denies it of course, but I think a little part of her heart will always be reserved for Jihyo. Mina makes fun of Jihyo more then Jihyo does Mina now that Jihyo, who swore she would never get married or have kids, is now part of the club.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon actually ended up getting married last year too! Now everyone is all paired up.

Usually we'll all go to Illusion a couple times a week. We all make Mina and Chaeyoung go with us at least once a week now, even though they're settled into parenthood and domestic life, which Jihyo and I will soon be joining. That doesn't mean we have to stop having fun all together. That's something we'll always make time for. Of course our kids will always come first though.

Momo is doing good too. She's still in college. I try to see her at least once a week too, but it's hard because we're both so busy. We talk every day though. She's still my best friend and that will never change. I love that girl.

I'm sure you are wondering what happened to Dahyun.

Dahyun and the two guys that assaulted me, all got prison time. Dahyun got twenty years, and the other two both got fifteen years. I'm scared shitless for the days they all get released, especially the day Dahyun get released. I was told that she was getting psychiatric treatment and was put on various types of medication and that's she's doing a lot better now. I don't think that she would ever try to harm me again, but you can never be too cautious.

I hate her for what she did to me, but I'm working on trying to forgive her. It's going to take some time, five years later, and I still can't do it. It's not good to hold onto hate and to hold onto the past, but I'm still haunted by what happened. The nightmares have become less and less frequent, but I still have them at least two times a week.

So basically, that's what's happened in the last five years.

"Hello my beautiful wife." Jihyo greets me, coming home from work.

"Well hello there, sexy." I smirk, pulling her in for a kiss.

"How are you?" She asks, wrapping her arms around me.

"I'm good, dinner is in the oven. It'll be ready soon."

"Sweet." She replies. "It's always lovely coming home to a home cooked meal. And occasionally some Chinese take out." She jokes.

"Yeah well, it's better then what you were used to. Your famous specialty, Kraft macaroni and cheese." I joke.

"Shut up. I'm still the queen at making that." She gives me a dirty look.

"Yeah because it's soooo hard to boil water and add the noodles."

"You have to measure out the milk and add in the cheese too. Duh." She smiles. "But anyways, how's our little one doing in there?" She gets down on her knees and puts her hands on my stomach.

"Good, good. I'm only three months pregnant and I already can't wait to get this baby out of here." I giggle.

She kisses my stomach, before getting up. "I can't wait either. Our little one is going to be so perfect."

"I agree, babe." I kiss her again.

She takes my hand and pulls me onto the couch with her. "I love you Sana." She looks into my eyes, a huge smile upon her face. Just by the way she looks at me, I can tell how much she loves me.

"I love it when you look at me like that." I lean in and kiss her passionately. "I love you too Jihyo."

She kisses me back. "You're the only woman I've ever looked at like that, Sana. You're the only one I've ever loved, and I will continue to love you endlessly for the rest of my life." We share another intimate kiss. "It's crazy how you started off just being a one night stand."

The end