NINETEEN

Just let me motherf*cking love you

- The Weeknd, Wicked Games

...

Yoongi and Jin had just finish preparing supper when Taehyung and Jimin, followed closely by Hoseok, entered the house. The pair would have finished earlier if Jungkook wasn't insisting on tasting the food every chance he got, resulting in a lot of scolding from the eldest. 

Seokjin went to get his boyfriend upstairs before the group sat at the dinning table, immediately digging in the delicious meal. 

Yoongi listened distractingly to what they were saying, his mind still occupied by the discussion he had with Jin and his brother. 

He kept stealing glances at Jimin, who was sitting beside him, his eyes trailing on his luscious lips and his sharp jawline. He still remembered the night the man had pleasured him, the way those sinful lips were wrapped around his member and his warm tongue gliding down his neck. 

Yoongi's cheeks suddenly flushed red when he realized he was semi-hard. His tight jeans weren't helping his situation at all. The skinny male quickly scarfed down his food and excused himself, causing the others to look confused. He tried his best to hurry to the bathroom upstairs without looking too suspicious. He mentally praised himself for choosing to wear an oversize pull, which was hiding his obvious bulge. 

Yoongi slammed the door of the bathroom behind him and hastily removed his clothes before he jumped into the shower. He turned on the water and let his head hang down, one of his hand resting on the wall. 

His free hand hesitantly made its way down to grab his member. Yoongi hissed slightly from the sensitivity. His thoughts went to Jimin, and he imagined the older was touching him.

Quiet moans and whimpers left Yoongi's lips as he continued to pump his member, his forehead resting on the wall while his eyes were closed shut from the pleasure. 

He was just about to release when he heard two knocks. 

"Baby? Are you okay?" Yoongi's eyes flew open as he stopped what he was doing. 

"Y-Yeah, I'm alright. Just taking a shower." The silence hanged heavy in the air before Jimin responded. 

"Okay then. I'll wait for you in our room." Yoongi waited a couple of minutes before he finally exhaled, his throbbing member still heavy in his hand. I hope he didn't hear me...

A couple of rooms down, Jimin was laying on the bed with a devilish smirk on his lips.

The next day, Yoongi was helping Jin baking chocolate chip cookies. The older claimed he had been craving them for a while now, and there was nothing better than homemade cookies. 

Jin noticed that Yoongi looked puzzled and stopped mixing the ingredients in the bowl to nudge him slightly. Yoongi turned to him, looking confused.

"What is it hyung?" 

"You look distracted, is there something bothering you?" Yoongi let out a big sigh while his cheeks dusted a bright pink.