chapter two "the pass out"

Charlie's pov

My dad walked in the bathroom to me puking "charlie!" Henry said worried my dad walks up to me and runs my back and asked "are you ok?!" I answered with a "I'm fine dad" he knew I was lying he got a rag and stoked it in cold water and rinsed it out and put in on my neck then grabbed a hair bow and put my hair up in a bunch "thanks dad" I said smiling "your welcome sweety" he said I puked a bit more and wiped my mouth "can you go get my phone?" I asked my dad "of course" he answered as he got up to go get my phone the only reason I wanted my phone is to text one of my friends to come over and help out since my father was over worked and needed to rest soon my father walked back in the room with my phone and handed it to me "thanks dad" I said "no problem " he answered "go to sleep I'm gonna text Cassidy to come over and help out with me since your over worked" I told him "alright just be careful when going to your bed I don't want you to fall and get hurt like last time" he replied "ok dad" I answered him as he walked off to bed I tuned on my phone and texted Cass and told her what happened and told her to come over and some other things my father doesn't know about 20 minutes later Cass walks in to the bathroom and I passed out and all I heard was her yelling for my dad in the words "Henry come quick it's charlie!"

286 words

Here's a part to for the short part one hope you like this one plz comment if you like it