chapter 16 scars

Williams pov

The next night

I was laying in bed with Henry in his room and he was laying on my chest with hurt a bit cuz of the scars on my chest and back that I cover up with bandages hery looked up at me "you ok willaim you look like your in pain?" Henry asked "y-yeah I'm good" I told him "willaim I know you lying but I'll let it slide this time" Henry told me and I laid my head down "o-ow"i whispered under my breath hoping Henry won't hear "willaim I heard that" Henry said as he got up off me and I sat up in pain "willaim just tell me what's wrong" hery told me as he rubed my back 'do I really have to tell him....' I thought to my self "c-can you get your hand of my back that's just making it w-worse" I asked him "o-ok ok sorry!" Henry said as he took his hand off my back i faked a smile to try and get him to just lay back down  and forget about it "william  stop trying to hide your emotions...I may not know everything about you but I know when you faked a smile" Henry told me as I frowned and laid back down "willaim..." Henry said trying to get me to sit back up I covered my face cuz I didn't want him to see me cry cuz I was starting to cry I sniffed to try and unclog my nose "are you crying?!"Henry asked me "n-no" I replied still crying from the pain "willaim can you sit up plz?" Henry asked me as I sat up still coving my face but Henry wanted to see my face so he grabbed my hands and moved them to the side "take your shirt off" Henry told me "w-what do I have to?" I asked "just take it off" Henry told me again "o-ok" I said as I look of my shirt showing a bunch of bandages "take off the bandages" Henry told me and I look them off showing a lot of scars and some were bleeding "willaim why didn't you tell me?! I could have help you out!" Henry asked "i-i didn't want to see you worried" I answered as Henry got off the bed "follow me" Henry told me as I got up off the bed and followed him to the bathroom "go sit down" he said and I sat down on the stool and he started the water in the bath "why are you starting a bath?!" I asked "it's for you get started on taking your hair out of a bun" he told me and I took the hair bow out my hair 'I forgot how long my hair was' I thought to my self "I'm making the water warm is that fine?" Henry asked me "yeah that's fine" I told him as I wiped the tears on my face he stopped the water "Get undressed and get in I'm helping was your hair and crap" he said as he turned around and got some soap and I got undressed and got in the bath I was embarrassed a bit I didn't know he cared about me this much Henry stared to wet my hair that wasn't in the water and put some soap in it he scubed my hair witch was calming for some reason. My scars and cuts on my back and chest were hurting a bit more now "you know I never realized how skinny you are " Henry told me as he rinsed my hair "yeah well I don't eat much" I replied "welp you should eat more and these scars on you back most of them aren't from the springlocks want are they from?" Henry asked me "i....I don't want to talk about it" I answered him wish a bothered tone "that's fine go ahead and dry off ima get you some more cloths" Henry told me as he left the bathroom and I got our the bath tub and dryed off then put the Towle around my wast then Henry walked in and gave me some cloths and then left the room.

Henry's pov

William walked out the bathroom "why do you have a first aid kit?" Willaim asked me "well it's for you so get up here and take off your shirt" I told him as he got up on the bed and took his shirt off I grabbed a hair bow and put his hair up in a bun and got out some alcohol wipes "this may hut a bit will" i told him and wiped the open cuts I heard him groan in pain "sorry will I know it hurts we just have to clean them so that they don't get infected" I told him as I continued to clean the cuts " can you turn around please" I asked and he turned around I wiped off the cuts on his chest he ground in pain again but louder I opened another wipe cause the one I was using had to much blood on it to use and then I finished wiping the cuts got out some bandages and rapt them around Willaim's chest and back i cut the bandage and concede it to the other ones "thanks henry...I'm sorry I didn't tell you" willaim told me "your welcome now put your shirt back on and try to get some sleep" I told him as he put his shirt back on and laid down to sleep

943 words

I had lots of fun making this one hope enough like it this one took a while to make