chapter 20 scars part 5!

Henry's pov

I was laying on the couch and willaim was laying on top of me we had a blaket over us, my shirt was still drying from william crying on my chest soon enough willaim woke up and sat up rubbing his eyes "good morning or afternoon what ever time it is right now" I said as willaim got up to get some new clothes he didn't have much on just a Hoodie witch I soon realized was my Hoodie and some sort pants he came back out after a couple minutes in some bagy pants and the same Hoodie he went over to get a cup from the cabinet in the kitchen when one of the glass cups fell "are you ok willaim?!" I asked in fear he was hurt "yeah I'm fine Henry just a shard of glass in my hand" he said with pain In his voice. I got up to get some bandages and alcohol wipes "come sit down will IL clean up the glass just be careful" I said as I sat down on the couch with willaim "give me your hand will" i told him  as he handed me his hand 'that's as big shard of glass..' I thought to my self as I put a peace of pfolded up paper Towle at one end of the glass "do you want me to pull it out quickly or slowly you choose will" i asked him just in case he wasn't ready for me to pull it out so fast lying "I don't care just get it out my hand " willaim replied with pain still in his voice is quickl pulled the big glass peace out of his hand and put the paper Towle over it to soke up the blood I took the Towle off and wiped it off with a alcohol wipe then put some bandages around it "don't take those ones off that one we just have to let heal now stay here" I said as I got up and got a broom to sweep up the glass as I walked setting the glass in the trash willaim was laying g on the couch watching TV with his legs hanging  off one of the sides of the couch I walked over as willaim sat up and I sat down next to willaim ,willaim sat down on my lap and put his head up in my chest and went back to sleep with his arms around my chest and I put a blanket around us again and watch some tv...

428 words

Welp hope you liked this and the girl I gave a teaser to yes you, you know who you are hope you enjoyed this the most cuz my thumbs hurt I want going to post today but this girl said she was looking forward to the next update so I did this for her/him/they sorry if I got you gender rong but have a good as lady's gentlemen or non-binary/Trans friends! (Now it's 509 words)