Pre D-Day

Not edited!!!!

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

"1,2,34" Baejin yelled to the others as they work through the choreography.

It was 4 AM and six days till debut. They all wanted to be perfect for their showcase.

Rapping her lines Clove dropped into a split. Deiji grabbed her hand pulling her up as they formed a straight line. They broke apart on beat leaving Xiamara in the middle. Placing her hand above her head she whined her body slowing before reaching out and pulling them in.

Fanning out they dropped to the floor, laying on their stomachs, before spinning around and reaching up.

Dot stood walking to the front while the others jump to their feet.

"Its Dangerous, really Dangerous but its okay cause your with me " the dance ended with them looking to the left.

Breathing heavily they clapped as Sora brought her phone to them.

She recorded all their practices to see their progress and how in synch they were and she had to admit they were beyond perfect at this point.

They all gathered behind Sora looking at the video.

"The next dance practice is going to be live singing guys," Xiamara said sipping her water.

"Agreed that the only thing that we need to make extra perfect, our live singing and dancing," Clove said dropping the floor.

"I have a surprise for you guys," Sora said smiling wide.

"You know we did the pre-debut photoshoot and the music video"

They all nodded

Showing them her phone they all say pictures of Baejin.