Part 4

Autumn's POV

                 I woke up what I think seemed to be in his room because it has his sent everywhere, I rolled over and he was there I was so surprised I scream and fell off the bed. Which woke him up in a hurry and looked around, he sighed in relief when he realized it was me. I mustard up the carriage to say sorry, he looked at me all wide eyed cause it was the first time I talked.

"It's okay I honestly forgot I fell asleep on the bed I was going to the couch but I couldn't because you had a tight hold on me when I carried you here. The hospitals not to far from the pack house so I usually like walking if there's any trouble, but with how big my pack has gotten if I to go somewhere I take the car." He said

"Oh makes sense." I said weakly.

" yeah, well you should stay in bed and get some rest, I have to meet the elders today." He said almost sounding so sad to leave. I mean who wouldn't, this bed you could just stay in all day for how comfy it is. Unlike my old home wear I slept in a dog bed. Let's not think about that, back to sleep in the wonderful bed.

Ace's POV

                     I told her to go back to sleep the bags under her eyes don't look good and she deserves some nice peaceful sleep without her step family. I can't wait for her first shift, I can sense that shes powerful but it's a different sent from a werewolf. I won't think about it too much, with the council and elders on there way to the meeting in the conference room at the library with Jonah joining I had to leave earlier again to tell him what to say and what not to say as he explains what happened while he was at the pack for like and hour before something already happened. My big three and me are in the car talking about our mates and the meeting we get to the library and right in time as the elders and the council arrive at the same time. I bow to show my respect and so does my big three, as Jonah opens the door for all of us to get into the meeting room. I take my seat fist at the head of the table, my strongest pack warrior behind me while my big three sit next to me and everyone else sited down by rank.

" Let's begin this meeting I will have my delta Jonah speak about the events that happened and his two warriors that he brought in with him will come in later to be questioned as well." I said to begin the meeting to get this done with as fast as possible so I can comfort my mate for I know she needs me the most. In the remind of the time I have my sister look after her and maybe take her shopping for clothing.

"Alright then delta Jonah how did you find that the girl was in trouble?" 1st Elder Mike asked

"As I got everything settled in I got bored and was waiting for jax and jace to come with the bus for any rescues that need help, I went for a walk to tour the grounds around 7:30pm no one was round to help me get a idea of we're everything was at but I didn't care much for I left my pack back back at the motel so I can sniff my way back. As I was walking around I went into this neighborhood and heard some struggling by a girl, she was whimpering pretty loudly and my wolf picked up on it. I started to run towards the location to see and boy have a girl in his hands dragging her back into the house. After a while of waiting I heard a loud scream and jumped threw the window and found that the boy was trying to rape her I fought a whiff of alcohol from his breath and he gasp and fell against the wall. I also saw that they had a caller but didn't get to explore that for she was in bad condition." Jonah said trying not to be angry while explaining how he found autumn.

"What where her bruises mr. Jonah?" Council member 12 asked.

"She was bleeding really bad from her back, it looked like she was whipped with a thorn whipped. She also had two broken ribs and bleeding from her wrist." He was huffing clinching his jaw when he speaks hold more angry back. As for me I was livid, hearing how he found her I let out a growl I didn't realize I did and everyone look at me I'm confusion. He kept talking.
"As for why she it more important is because she is Alpha Ace's mate." He added, almost every member was jotting things on a note pad. I then called the rest in to explain how they found everyone else. Then finally they left to organize a plan so I could attack them for when I would do it I would be alpha king for I already have 1,890 members to my pack under my rules. Adding the rest from Alpha dickheads pack it would at up to 2,000 members to my pack, as for any questions about if jax,jace, and Jonah joining there pack it was a fake signing but still okayed by the council for they ask us to see what was going on in the pack.

As we need I ran out into the car with Jonah jax, and jace, I told jax who was driving to hurry I want to see my mate as soon as possible so I can make the bond stronger for her. As I pulled up she wasn't in the room and I got scared.