Part 5

Cinder's POV

My brother asked me to take autumn out and get her some clothing and show her around if she is up for all of it. I really hope she is, she's going to my new sister so I would love to get to know her. As I'm walking up to my brothers room where he said she is I knock softly and say

"Hey I'm Cinder I'm here to take you shopping."
I opened the door and see she's gone, I start looking I went into the bathroom and there she is looking at herself. Before she could say anything I just say "you scared me I thought you left for a second." With a sad face. She said she was sorry and didn't mean to scared me. Then back to the the task at hand " you're beautiful autumn, now let's get you freshened up and go shopping." "Okay" and with that I start the shower and go get her a towel. I set some of my clothing out for her so she doesn't have to wear her old clothing.

After her shower we go into my car which is a Chevrolet Silverado matte black red tires lifted of cause with red led lights with a light bar on top. I forgot how short Autumn was because she was struggling to get into the truck so I put the bars down on the side of the truck and helped her up. I put on some music and was jamming to it while she looked out the window, when we got to the mall it was pretty busy so I linked our arms so she feels more comfortable with so many people. I saw that my pants fit perfect on her but since she has bigger tits my xs don't fit her and they look like crop tops on her so she needs a medium. I got her some really hot clothing but then I got her some cozy ones as well because she doesn't seem to like my style so I picked out some mom clothing as well and I got her some cute summer dresses.

We were done shopping and I was hungry so we went to the food court. Got some cheeseburger meals for me and Autumn, after we ate I put all the bags in the back seat and helped Autumn back into the truck we had some good conversations on the way back but half way home Autumn let out a painful scream that hurt my ears that I almost flipped the truck. I stopped the truck on the side of the highway and luckily there's a forest that surrounds our pack, I went to go help her but she was already running into the forest limping and bones cracking. You could hear her screams probably for miles that's how it felt, I mind linked Ace saying she's shifting and told him where we were at. I then ran in after her there's a beautiful pond with a rock hill, it's been 5 mins and she's still going threw pain. Not to long after 7 mins my brother showed up and said he could hear her screaming when they got to my truck, he ran to her and pulled her close to him.

Aces POV

I got word from my sister that she's shifting and I kept in touch with her to she if she has shifted yet and my sister keeps say no and it worries me, most new werewolf's don't take this long. As I get closer to her truck I could hear her screams threw the glass of my car, I went faster and stopped and ran as fast as I could she let out another scream as I pulled her closer to me she was about the pass out from the pain. She tensed at first but leaned in she was breath heavily but was finally feeling fine after she took a while but she was still hurting from her bones cracking, I let her go and told her to breath and picture what you are in your head and then shift.

She was slowing her breathing down like I told her and closed her eyes it took a while but she finally shift I was so proud I shifted into my black wolf with one green eye and one red eye. That's when I took in her appearance SHES A FOX and not only just a normal fox but one with 9 tails.....

A nine tailed fox. My wolf was flipping the power she holds now is powerful more than he could image. My wolf Cam wanted to play he was so excited to finally get to see what his mate looked like. He started jumping side to side like a retard, while our mate was mocking us. I wasn't paying attention I was looking at how beautiful her form is, that's when she pounced on me. It was so cute because I'm tall but she still managed, then she started running so I ran after her she stopped at another pond with a bunny in her mouth. I melted for this women and her fox, I mind linked me sister to go back to the cars so they wouldn't be stolen. After playing my sister brought her the clothing they bought together while she shifts back into her human form. I only have an extra pair of basketball shorts so I shifted back and put those on.

Autumn's POV

After what it felt like hours finally stopped when Ace got to me, my inside calm down, sounds weird but I'm not going to think about that now. I'm finally shifting Ace told me to breath slowly and picture what my form should look like. I picture a 9 tail fox which is weird, I heard a voice say "believe it girl we are strong and oh this mans, we won the lottery." I laughed as I just let her take control. Ace shifted into his wolf which was so handsome the eyes are different colors and the energy coming off him just screams Alpha but he has more power than all the other alphas I ever meant weird. As we played she tried tackling him but only ended up as a pounce because she's still weak as this is the first time we shifted, she ended up running away and he chanced after us. We had our fun and then his sister came with clothing telling me how to shift back, and I put the clothing on and went back to Ace and looked at him. Before I was able to say something I stumbled forward into him and feel to sleep.