Two

"Can you drop me off at Cole's? I need to explain to him some things." Shelbi questions, chewing on her fingernails nervously.

"I was hoping you would come with us to the house, I need my little bird." Tyler replies, turning back to look at Shelbi with a smile. Little Bird was Tyler's nickname for her back in the day.

"I-I guess I have the time." Shelbi blushes. Alyson smiles a little. Despite being Alyson's best friend, Shelbi and Tyler always had a different closer relationship. Something Alyson didn't understand.

"Great!" Tyler cheers, mentally sighing. He's going to do anything he can to keep Shelbi away from Cole.  Not long after the car is pulling up to the house.

"You have the key, right?" Tyler asks Alyson, the three getting out of the car. "Yup!" She holds up the keys. They walk up the steps, Alyson putting in the key.

"Is it not working?" Shelbi mutters, watching as the girl juggles the locked doorknob.

"Nope!" Alyson grumbles, turning to Tyler and Shelbi looking very annoyed. "Okay, I'm sure if I remember correctly we had multiple ways to get in the house." Tyler comments, already on the move for an entrance. They search the back, trying to open the screen door but that is also locked.

"Look, remember you guys had that secret entrance, it leads to the laundry room." Shelbi points to the entrance that is now covered in wooden broads. Tyler inspects the boards, seeing them screwed in.

"We need something to pry it open." Shelbi points out. "Let's check the barn." The group of three walk towards the barn, first checking to see if it was locked, it was. Looking through the window, right there a screwdriver sat.

"Well it's locked and I really don't want any broken windows." Alyson huffs out, giving Tyler a look as he was picking up a rock.

"We'll see.....what's happening, do you feel that?" Tyler says, Shelbi stares at the twins in confusion as they look to be watching something.

-Memory-

"And don't leave this room until it looks clean as a whistle." Young Tyler complains, scrubbing down the table.

"Ugh this is the millionth time I got in trouble because of you two." Young Alyson grumbles. A young Shelbi comes into the picture, taking a seat on a box. She decided not to help, it wasn't her house.

"I didn't do anything, Ollie was the one to open his big mouth." A young Shelbi tries to defend herself.

"Hey! You two were thinking the same thing...Weren't brave enough to tell her." A young Tyler snaps back.

"What good would it do?! She never listens" A young Alyson exclaims.

"Well I rather scream it at her in her stupid face." young Tyler mutters.

"Look we forgot the key, we need to put it back." Young Alyson holds out the key, young Tyler grabs it. "Great! Maybe we can hide it from her."

"Goblins are supposed to help the princess not play mean tricks on her." Young Alyson looks unsure at Tyler.

"Well! I'm in! Let's go!" Young Shelbi cheers jumping down from the box, grabbing onto Young Tyler's hand.

-End Memory-

"Whoa did that just happen?" Tyler questions looking at Alyson. Shelbi raises her eyebrow, did what just happen.

"Yeah! I think it did."

"It felt like how it did when we use to share thoughts..with our voice."