Chapter 2 - What...

Chapter 2 - What...
-------

Iida was currently in the hospital recovering from the events of, last night where the hero killer, Staine almost killed the white knight of UA.

He was in sitting in his bed, his back resting on the soft pillow as his arms were banged up, they where broken but they would heal soon as Staine didn't do too much damage to him but it will still take time until he can start training again and join his class in classes the where hero related.

Iida was explaining the events of last night to his teacher Mr. Aizawa and Principal Nezu, he was telling them how a soldier looking kid saved him and how he outclassed Staine like it was nothing, to witch supersized the two UA figures.

"it almost looked like he was toying around with him" Iida said as he remembers it all, what he saw on Staines's face, something that he loved to see deep down and was glad to see on the basters face when mistery kid was holding a sword to his neck, he saw fear in him...

"Mhm thank you, Iida, for the information, but did you catch his name by any chance," the student's homeroom teacher asked and Iida looked at him and remembered it, he nodded a bit "kind of I don't believe this is his real name maybe it's his hero name,"

Iida remembered how the kid answered his question and how it was scary, he had to admit looking back at the scene... Those eyes... Iida looked down to his sheets remembering them, they send fear in him.

"is everything ok Iida" Aizawa asked witch made Iida snape back into reality "ha ah yes sorry... When I asked him what his name was he said... Deku" Iida said.

Aizawa nodded but didn't have a reaction to the name but Nezu did Nezu Lil hand clenched in to a fist hearing that name, he quickly went to look at Iida and nodded as well "well thank you young Iida for telling use this, we will leave you to rest, we hope to see you back inside of UA soon," Nezu said witch made Iida smile and nod.

"Yes principal sir, I can't wait to be back as well," he said with a determined smile as he watched as the two adults nodded and started to walk out of the room leaving him by himself once more to think.

Aizawa and Nezu left the room and started to walk towards the exit of the hospital. "So Deku, know anything about him," th sleepy teacher of class 1A asked.

Nezu was thought about what to say fro a moment, "yes I think I do," he said in a series tone witch supersized Aizawa as it made him know whoever Deku is he's not just another Vigilante or something, "when we get back to the school were gonna have a meeting," Nezu said series tone again, Aizawa nodded

"understood"

-----

The day looked beautiful as the sky was almost completely clear with a only a few clouds, a perfect day to go out and hang out with friends or someone even closer, or coming back from a bloody mission.

The sounds of propellers can be heard as a big grey helicopter flew threw the sky. Inside th helicopter was four children who looked the same age as the UA 1st years.

"Man this mission was boring," a female voice said as the girl in question was cleaning blood off her knife.

"yeah I know, now I kinda wish we went to Hosu city instead, at least then we can have fun killing those nomus," a male said.

"The captine took down the Hero Killer" another one of the child soldiers said as he was taking off his bulletproof vest.

"yeah but we probably would have just watched as the pro heroes dealt with it, were not allowed to get involved unless necessary," the female from before said as she was done cleaning her knife and put down on the seat and took a more comfreble sitting posion.