Ch.2

Xavier and I sat up front while the rest sat in the back. " A little jack might take the edge off." Ray said offering the alcohol to Brooke. " I still don't really know what happened." Brooke said. She took a big swig of the drink and made a disgusted face. " To much." I asked. She shook her head. " How am I alive right now." She questioned. " Face it, your a badass." Montana said looking at Brooke and removed her sunglasses. " I'm not, he said he was gonna come back and kill me. The cops are going to find him right?" She said in a shaky voice. " Totally but in the meantime he won't be able to find you. What's better then a few weeks in the wilderness to forget about everything? And get paid for it. Brooke, you're totally doing the right thing coming with us." Montana said comforting Brooke.

" Absolutely. It's gonna be a non stop party. The kids the camp. I got enough blow and weed to take us through the summer and let's just hope we don't have to take any random drug test." Ray said. We all laughed except for Chet. " Chet you need to lighten up." I said turning around in my seat. " No, it's not fucking funny." Chet said. " Why what did I say?" Ray said. " 001. That's how much shit those wastoids say was in my bloodstream." Chet said. " If you haven't figured it out Chet was disqualified from Team USA. He peed a pharmacy, so they kicked him out of the olympics." Montana said. " Come on, you can be honest with us where friends." Xavier said. " But I didn't do anything." Chet said. " That's what they all say." I said. " Shut up." Chet said to me. " I worked my ass of for that spot. I mean look at this bod." Chet said pulling his shirt up to show his abs. I rolled my eyes. " Have you ever seen a body like this." Chet asked. " Never." Brooke said. " You're embarrassing yourself." Ray said. " Embarrassing myself." Chet asked. " Yeah." Ray replied. " Yeah, what the hell have you got? Let's see." Chet said. " I'm up for a laugh." Montana said grabbing a camera. Rey got up and pulled his shirt up and smacked his abs. "Well it's like the ad says there's always room for jello." Chet said pinching Ray's stomach. " Stop flirting you two." I said pointing at the boys. " Eat my shorts." Ray said ignoring what I just said.

Ray pulled out a little tube that consisted of god know what and handed it to Chet. " Guess it doesn't matter what I put in my body anymore anyway." Chet said snorting the white substance. I turned back around in my seat and looked ahead. " Xavier." I said. " Yes?" He asked. " What do you want to do when we get there?." I asked. " I don't know maybe drink sum beers and go skinny dipping." Xavier said smirking. " Is that one of your ways to see me naked." I ask teasing. " Maybe." He said playfully. " All you have to do is ask." I said.

Once the van was parked we all jumped out of the van. " Fill her up. Pay phone?" Xavier said to the man and walked of to the phone. I walked over to where Montana was. I leaned against the van looking up at the sky. " Xavier! Let's go! We got to get moving if we're gonna make it to REDWOOD before dark." Montana yelled out. " You said REDWOOD." The older man asked. " Yeah camp REDWOOD were all counselors there for the summer." Brooke told the man. " Turn around. Go back to the city." He warned. " They should have never of open that place back up again ." The man continued. Xavier was now walking back up to us. " Yeah, yeah how much do we owe you?" Xavier asked the man. " Ten even."
We all went back into the van in the same spots except me and Chet switched. The man walked around the van to the drivers side to take the money from Xavier. " Your all gonna die." Xavier ignored the man and started the van an we drove off.

Chet had the map in his hands reading it. " You guys, I think we were supposed to turn back there." He said. " Xavier." I said. " Don't worry babes that was just a side road." He said looking back. " Leads to the same place. This way is much faster." Xavier said. " You've never been here before how do you know." Montana asked. " Instincts." He said " Maybe we should of checked at the gas station." Ray said. " Ray we don't trust strangers especially when they say where going to die." I told Ray. " Why was that guy saying all that creepy stuff." Brooke asked " Look out!" Brooke shouted