Ch.3-1

Thud! Xavier had just hit a man. " Xavier what the hell." I shouted. Xavier stopped the van and we all ran out to see. " Did we hit him?" Brooke asked. " What does it look like." I answered. " No, I don't think so." Xavier said. " Then why is he laying on the side of the road." I asked Xavier gaining a annoyed look from him. " Hey." Chet said running up to the man. " You okay." He asked. " Just keep your head back and relax. We need to keep him warm." Ray said checking the man over. " I'll go get a blanket." Brooke said. " What's your name." Montana asked. " I can't remember." He told her. " Great." I whispered to myself. The man tried to get up causing himself to let out a scream. " No, no no no no no." Chet said trying to stop the man. " Don't move." He warned the man. " No... look at his cuts." Xavier said pointing to the mans hands. " The dry blood. He didn't just get those injuries. He's been out here for a long time." Xavier said. " Doesn't matter. We're in the middle of nowhere. We can't just leave him here." Brooke said. " Brooke's right." I told Xavier. He looked at me and shook his head fine. " We'll take him back to the camp with us then but first let's get are stories straight. We didn't hit him." Xavier said pointing to us. " Alright here let's just get him up." Ray said and we all started to get the man up. The man grabbed my wrist. " Hey get your hands off." Xavier told the man. " You have to believe me, I tried." He told me. " It's okay, okay it's okay it's okay." Brooke reassured him. The man let go of my wrist and I backed up. " Are you ok." Xavier whispered in my ear and shook my head yes. " Hey!" Ray said patting the guys face. He passed out.

Author Note:
sorry this was a short one but I hope you enjoyed!