Day 23

by Rin10969

The treasure of A.C.E

Kim Byeongkwan, also known as BK, shines as the lead vocalist of A.C.E. The 24 years old man shimmers with a balance between his talent and incredible personality, thus running up the stairs of speciality. Starting with his physique, Byeongkwan owns an impressive set of characteristics, ranging from his flawless skin to his defined muscles. His piercing eyes intensely radiate with light brown, like never ending pits of wisdom and mystery. They resemble the sun in warmth, and the eternal soils with life, captivating onlookers the way iron traps magnet.

When his eyes crinkle and the corners of his mouth lift, a charm befalls on the witnesses of his genuine smile. As his full lips form the sign of happiness, it emits peacefulness like that of a blue sky on a clear summer day. Coincidentally, the tranquility of the wide sky achieved the mission of being the lead vocalist's favourite colour, with its peaceful blue, taking after his soothing smile. His arms on the other hand, strayed of the mediocre path, hosting imposingly defined muscles, contradicting their owner calling himself "best boy". With tempting flexes of his ripped arms, Byeongkwan moves effortlessly on a dance ring, successfully drawing the most beautiful arts using his flexible body, with his stunning voice as an icing for the cake. Not only that, but Kim also reserved his seats among the world of dramas, triumphantly obtaining his first acting role.

Unmatched though his talent is, the cheerful member of Adventure Calling Emotion stands down to earth, mainting a humble but translucent facade, mirroring his affectionate and kind nature. "Oxygen" was how he described his fans, proving again, his utmost humbleness. When counting BK's traits, loyalty would definitely be on the record, seeing how he treats his fans and friends, showing his sweetly faithful personality. Apart from being true to his friends, Byeongkwan secretly cares for those around him, keeping an eye out for everyone, while he himself is a loner, preferring not to bother anyone with his worries.

In addition to what's mentioned above, Byeongkwan possesses the courage to step into controversial topics others are scared to even touch, which is over all splendid as he has to maintain his reputation as an idol. Rapping, singing, dancing and acting, besides humbleness and excessive loveliness, he's Kim Byeongkwan, the angel of Choice.

~~~___-----~~~___-----~~~

~"Sooooooo it's my last turn! I hope you liked what we've been doing in these chapters. I'd also love to thank you all for letting me be a part of this, it was really fun doing them while thinking of Corinne 🥰 happy holidays everyone, it was nice to work with you💕"~