The Protecter

Mark p.o.v

I am going insane I can't find Y/N anywhere and someone keeps distribing our territory when we went to fight them they told our Alpha they won't attack us anymore. ' What the heck is going on man ' I thought as I wandered around Y/N's house. I am worried for her, I was about to go find her again when I heard a knock on the door. I rushed and opened the hate and I saw Y/N standing there.

" Y/N!!! " I said and pulled her in a hug while caressing her hair. " where were you..? " I asked her smelling her scent. It was unfamiliar there was another scent mixed with hers.
" Who were you with? " I asked seriously. " Mark....I- I...let me go " she pushed me off and ran inside. " Y/N hey wait up " I called her out but she ran and closed the door.

Y/N p.o.v

I heard Mark knocking and calling my name I just didn't knew what to do

I heard Mark knocking and calling my name I just didn't knew what to do. I don't know what he will do when he will get to know that Taeyong is a vampire and he kidnapped me.
I sighed and layed down on my bed and stared at the locket. ' What is this thing..? ' I thought staring at it. I sighed more heavily trying to process everything. I got up and decided to shower. I came back after 15 minutes and decided to wear a casual outfit.
I tie my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs. I saw Mark at the balcony, I quickly went out of the house. I needed some space for myself.
I walked down the alley and stood on a bridge near the lake. It was beautiful the scene was calming.

I stood there for sometime listening to the waves and feeling the cold breeze through my skin

I stood there for sometime listening to the waves and feeling the cold breeze through my skin. How the leaves rustled against each other. It calmed me down a lot. I was so lost in my thoughts when I felt someone touching my hand. I flinched and looked back.
" Hey beautiful what are you doing her all alone? " a creepy man asked me he looked drunk. I said nothing and started walking away.
" Woah woah where are you going little kitten " he said and pulled my hand. He looked at me creepily.
" Please stop let me go " I said trying to push him but he was way stronger. He tried to slap me so I closed my eyes but felt nothing.

" Don't dare touch her " I opened my eyes and saw another guy punching the man. " Wait stop you will kill him stop please " I said and tried to stop him. " he tried to touch you Y/N stay away from this and you run or will murder you right away " the guy said glaring at the man.
" how does he know my name? " I thought but my locket caught my attention it looked different.