Ingenuity At It's Best

Mishti woke up revived ...

Her hands sought  him automatically..but stilled as she realized she was in her room..

As she got up...She thought of last night..

He came to her even before she knew she needed him..

Her confidence in him as her soul mate just went up several notches high...

When she came out of the room freshened up and ready for aarti..he was waiting up...

The question in his eyes unmistakable..

" Tum theek ho na...?"

And her smile just blew away the grey clouds of anxiety he was having about her emotional state...

He smiled at her and both walked down the stairs... keeping a formal air between them..

Nanu looked at the radiant Mishti and Calm and cool Abir and exhaled happily..

Kunal and Kuhu joined the aarti and was mildly surprised at seeing Mishti happy..

And at breakfast Meenakshii too voiced her surprise.

" Mishti...bohut khush lag rahi ho..Kya baat heiin ..woh ..Kal..uhh."

She looked at Parul who kept a hand on hers stopping her from mentioning yesterday..

" Umm woh Chotima.. nothing much important..woh Kal se Meri spring break Hein..toh Maine Socha ki office full time aajoo.. Badimaa bhi Kal Ghar aa rahi hein..sab ka exam ya classes chal Raha Hein na..mein akeli bore ho jaaoongi.. ab ..uhh.. I mean agar..kisiko  problem nahin ho tho. "

She eyed Abir furtively and Meenakshii noted it with curious eyes..

Kuhu scrunched her face..

" Teri toh har cheez hum sub se pehle aa jate Hein..sem exams bhi humse pehle hogaya..pata bhi nahi Chala..ab spring break bhi aagaya..

Kethu..humari spring break toh March mein heina.."

Kethu nodded and Kunal smiled at the way the girls looked at Mishti..and asked them..

"Tum donon ka Kya plans Hein..?"