Confronting & Making Peace .!!

Thank you all for your Views , Votes and Comments 😊 

I would like to change Ashish's and Athul's  age to 15...just to jell with the storyline...

Ashish- Vishesh Bansal

Atul - Shashwath Tripati

****

Mishtii was deep in thought as she helped in laying down the breakfast...

She had put her own worries in the back burner...

Her other family...it was a pricking like a thorne in her heart...but she immersed herself in trying to get hold of the tiny proof that connected Mehul uncle with RE.

Yesterday's incidents have made things almost clear as to who would have aided Mehul uncle if he was responsible for the events... What is his plan this time...?!

She was also weighing Parul Massi's response to her casual question..she had hoped for a clue and she got much more than that....

****

The dinner last night was pleasant..

 Nidhi maami had prepared her specialities...as Kethu was being given total tutoring in kitchen etiquettes and cooking...

for ...as comically put by Mami .. during dinner..

" Tumhare bachon ke doctor..!"

Kethu had went  red at the comment and Atul was having a field day laughing and pulling his sister's leg...

Now as they made small talk as all were preparing to go to sleep...Mishti had went to Parul..

***

" Massi..Aap se ek baat poochoo..?"

" Haan Mishti..poocho....aur mujhe yeh bhi batao ki aaj ka din kaisa tha?..." Parul smiled at her ...