Chapter 6

*Suicidal thoughts may be mentioned this chapter and next one*

Vivian's POV(Robins mom):
It is 7:30 and Robin called saying he was on his way home. That was 40 minutes ago. It doesn't take 40 minutes to walk from Reginas house to here. A 15 minute walk 20 at most. Now I worried.

I call Robins phone but nothing. I call a few more times still nothing. So I decide to call the Mills family. Cora picks up on the third ring.

"Hello?" She asked

"Hello Cora it is Vivian"

"Oh it is nice to hear from you, how are you and Paul?" She questioned.

"We are doing good how about yourself and Henry?"

"We are doing just fine. Thank you for asking"

"Yes, no problem. Anyway I am concerned because Robin called a little over 40 minutes ago saying he was heading home but he isn't home yet. I was wondering if he was still there?" I say a little worried that he maybe he isn't there.

"I am sorry Vivian but when Regina got home she walked in alone." She said. Now I am starting to panic. "Let me ask Regina if Robin stopped at a friends house, and then I will call you back ok?" She says I can also hear the worry in her voice too.

"Thank you" we hung up and I waited for the phone to go off.

"Why are you waiting by the phone, my dear?" Paul asked.

"Robin never came home" I say with a tears rolling down my face. "And I am waiting for Cora to call back, she is asking Regina." With that being said he sat next to me taking my hand.

Cora's POV:
I walk into Reginas room but she was in the shower. I walked back down and call Vivian.

"She is in the shower right now" I say and it sounded like she was crying. At this point Henry walked in. "Vivian what is wrong?" I asked in a worried voice.

"T-the police found him." She whispers.

"What do you mean the police found him?" I questioned. Henry looked confused.

"They had to r-rush him to the ER Cora. R- Robin was s-stabbed in the s-stomach 4 times."
My mouth hung open. Now I was really worried.

"Hey, hey it is going to be ok I promise. We will be at the hospital as soon as possible."

"Thank you so much Cora" we say our goodbyes and Henry is looking at me.

"Robin was stabbed" I say quietly

"What?" he whispers loudly,"How are we going to tell Regina?" He asked taking seat and putting his head in his hands.

"Tell me what?" Regina asked coming down the stairs.

Regina's POV:
My parents went pale. And Robin never texted me when he got home. Weird.

"Mija I think you should sit down for this" my father says.

I slowly sit down and start freaking out because I don't know what it happening. And why hasn't Robin texted me back yet? Then I started to panic a little what if that is what my parents want to talk about? Is Robin ok? Is he hurt?

"Sweetie, Robin was rushed to the ER" my mother said in a low voice.

"What? Why?" I can feel the panic building up, please don't have a panic attack.

"He was stabbed 4 times in the stomach." My mother said in a whisper. Then it happened.

My panic attack hit me. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack my heart was beating so fast. My hands started shaking, so did my leg.

"Hey, it is ok I promise," my father said.

That didn't help I just ran upstairs into my room, locking my door, and sliding down in a corner with my knees to my chest, putting my head in them, and cried. I just want him here, to hold me, to tell me everything will be ok, and say sweet nothings into be ear like he does every time I have a panic attack.

What if he dies? What if I never see him again? Maybe I will just die with him. I can't live without him. He is the reason I am out of my depression. Soon I felt arms around me.

"You're ok, I am here, I promise," came David's voice.

"What if he dies? What if I never get to hear his voice again? Or see those dimples? Or his blue eyes?" I say in barely a whispers.

"Robin is going to survive this. He is a fighter. He is going to fight for you. And his parents, and Roland and Henry. He is going to make it ok?" He tells me.

"Ok," I whisper

"Let's get to the hospital ok?"

"Ok" I say slowly getting up then I realized something. "D? How did you get into my room?"

"You forget my father is a police officer. He showed me a few things."

"Oh ok" I whisper.