Chapter 5

Izuku's POV

It was the next day, we left everything behind and even a note. My suicide note. Me and Eri left early in the morning, so she was sleepy. She was staying with Akia, because they were on the bottom of the building, while me and Yukio were at the top, and waiting until it was around 10:30 ish. We sat up there playing card games, then the timer went off. We decided this was the best time, because everyone was in school by now, and people have work. Plus, less people are on the streets around this time.

"Ready?" "Yea, but this is going to be painful. Damn." "Okay, I will get going then. Cya later Midoryia." "Alrighty then, bye." He packed up the cards, and exited the roof. I waited a minute or two, and then stood up, I climbed over the fence, and sat on the edge. I was watching clouds pass by. By now, I heard the sirens. I stood up, and faced the fence. I had my shoes off, and let go of the fence. I let my feet slip, and I was falling. It was like skydiving, or flying? It was fun. 10/10 would do it again if I could, only do it if your immortal though. Which, I highly doubt you are, but you never know. But still, don't try it. I know a lot of you guys wanna but NO.

Then, all I know is that I heard cracks, and sudden pain.

"Hey, you still alive there?" Yukio asks me. "Yeaaa, it hurts. Just start acting." "Okay." He cleared his throat. "Oh my god! Somebody, help! Oh my god, Izuku! No, no, no! Izuku! Stay, stay with me! Come on!" I heard him chuckle. "H-Hey, Yukio.. I-I'm sorry.." Then I actually blacked out from the pain I was in. When I woke up, I was heading into the hospital, with Yukio in the ambulance. He saw I was awake, and I winked at him. I was already healing. I healed enough for my organs to not be bruised and broken bones. But it still hurt like hell.

So, when we got into the hospital room, the doctors were ready to operate on me. The lights shut off, and then I quickly sprung up, and ripped out the things attached to me. I quickly got out of the bed, and started kicking some doctor ass. Since Yukio's quirk allows him to alter memories, he used it on them and put memories that weren't real in there. Indicating that I died while being operated on.

So, when the lights came back on, the dead body was in it's place and we were out of the hospital.

🌈 ✨ THE END ✨ 🌈

A:N/ Not the actually end, but you understand. Right?