Chapter 15

Izuku's POV

I was late for work, but I didn't care.

"Hey, Deku. You're late, and you aren't usually this late?" Kira asked me. ".. You know the little girl I usually bring in on Wednesdays?" "Yes. She is so adorable!" "Well.. You see, she had an abusive, like cutting her open abusive, home before me.. And, I took her from them.. Yea, I know, it's illegal, but I don't care... Now I think that they took her back.." "Oh my god.." "Yea.. I became her dad, so.. Since we both wanted to hide our identity, we understand each other.. We became the closest, and.. Since she almost got kidnapped yesterday, I wanted to protect her today.. And I failed.." "Deku..." She runs over to me amd hugs me.

"H-Huh?.." "You need a hug.. You deserve her, more than anyone right now.. And.. I-It's just sad.." "Y-Yea.. Can you tell our boss I need the day off?.." "Yea, sure.. But he may not let it slide.." "Then I will tell him.. Continue working." "Okay.." And she goes back to her work. I knock on our bosses door. "Come in Deku." And I do.

"What do you want." "Can I have today off?" "What? Why?"

"I really will need it, sir.. My little girl got kidnapped.." "O-Oh.. Oh my god, have the week off.." "Wait, really sir?" "Yea.. Go find your little girl, and get that uniform off.. Go, do whatever you can.. But I expect the best from you when you get back." "Thank you sir! You won't regret this!"

And so, I ran all the way back to my house. I got on my vigilante costume, and didn't care if I had to search the whole week non stop. I had a whole chance, and I wasn't going to waste it.

So, that's exactly what I did. By the end of the week, I was a very wel known vigilante. I stopped about 100 rapists, stopped 15 murders, and captured 8 big wanted villains. Ran into Erasure Head about 23 times. Not surprised on that one. He almost caught me 5 times. But I out smarted him, plenty. Like, when I was on the run from him, I saw a girl with black hair up in a ponytail, and honestly had a body figure. But, someone was touching her.

"Hey, she said stop dude." "Hah? Who are you?" I rolled my eyes. "Your worst fucking nightmare." And I ran at him, and kicked the side of his head, knocking him out. "You okay miss?" "Yes-" "SMILEY! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Erasure Head shouts. "You-" I quickly cover her mouth. "Shh, he might hear us. Quickly, this way." And I grab her wrist, and started to pull her with me to a nearby club. Then I saw Erasure Head. I quickly pinned her to the wall. "Shh, be quiet." And she nods. And he passes by. I waited until he was fully gone. "Thanks." "So, you're a vigilante?! Even worse, Smiley?!" "Uh, yea. Please don't scream, if you do I will be caught, and the only reason why I'm so active is because of my daughter-" Shit.

"Daughter?" "Yea.. Might as well tell you.. Well, long story short, she was in an abusive home before me, and so I took her and made her my daughter, and she was kidnapped be them again, I think. So, I'm trying to find her while doing work trying to not look suspicious." "Do you know who took her?" "Yea. His name is Over Haul, and he is making weapons that can take away quirks. He could be working with the league, for all I know. I know his name, it's Kai Chisaki." "Well, I'm actually in the Hero course in UA, so I could probably talk to someone-" "Oh my god, do you know anyone named Katsuki?" "Uh, how do him?" "Is he okay? Is he still smiling? Last time I saw him he was horrible." "Uh, what?" "Tell me, how is he?" "Uh, well, for one he is doing good grades wise, and is blowing people up-" "That's normal. Any sings of sadness?" "Uh, yes actually. Uh, on Friday he was really sad.. He looked, down. Why?" "Don't tell him you ran into me, or any boy in your class. Got it? I can't let him know.." "Know? Anyways, who are you to him?" "Don't tell, but yea. I've known him for a long time. We stopped being 'friends' in middle school." "Wait, how old are you?" Shit. Messed up in front of a hero! Damnit. "18 or 17. I forgot honestly." Her jaw dropped. "What's your name?" We both ask. "Oh.. Momo." "Cool. And, I know. Hand it over. I don't want to hurt you." Her eyes widen. "H-How?" "I knew as soon as you did it. And everything I said, was a lie. Besides knowing Katsuki. Hand it over, girly." "Fine.." And she does. I look it over. "I bet your quirk allows your cells to create something as long as you know the properties of it, right?" "Yes.." "Hand everything over. I know you put a tracker on me." I say, as I take it off of my clothes. "Dang it." And she does. "Thanks." "Are you 18?" "Hah, good luck trying to figure that out. And tell Katsuki about this, and I will find out, and find you. Cya lady."

And I quickly made a get away.

Momo's POV

He left just like that. I went into my purse, and grabbed my phone.

I called the girls in my class.

Third Person

Momo: "Hey, girls? Emergency."

Ochako: "What's up?"

Jiro: "Yea. What's wrong?"

Mina: "Where are you anyways?"

Momo: "Yea, let's meet up. How about we meet up at central park?"

Tsuyu: "Okay. Kero."

Mina: "I'll be there in ten with Hagakurae!"

Ochako: "Ok. See you guys then."

Momo: "Great. See you guys later."

Momo's POV

And I hung up. I quickly went to central park, and I saw Tsuyu there already.

"Tsuyu! Over here!"

"Oh, hello Momo. Kero. What's wrong?"

"Ok, so I have a lot of things to say, so I will wait for the other girls. It's.. Bad. I think."

"Oh, alright. Kero."