Chapter 8

Izuku's POV

Time skip about 4 months~ 

Today was the first day I was going to do some vigilante work. I was happy, because I was finally strong enough to help. Me and Eri got the point that we will be stuck to each other's side for anything, and sometimes she calls me dad. We have learned so much together, and school already started. She goes to a normal school, and rent an apartment. I still have my stable job, and it's pretty good so far.

"Alrighty Eri, I am heading out for the night." I say as I stretch my ligaments. "Alrighty dad! I will see you when you come back." She hugs me. I smile. "Alright. Bye hunny." So, I went out.

So far for my first night, it was really easy. I stopped a harassment, and abuse. Then I heard something.

"Aaaahh- mmmhmmm!" I quickly ran towards the sound. I saw a dead body on the floor, a tall guy, and a little girl. "What do you want. This isn't any of your business, kid." He says to me. "Well from what I see you killed the women. Your about to kill that little girl." She sees me, and runs to me. "Help me!" Then as I saw out of the corner of my eye, he cocked the gun, and pointed it at the girl. My eyes widened. I swiftly moved in front of the bullet. It hit my back, busting open my skin.

I didn't even flinch. "Go over there, okay? I got this." She nodded, and she ran. I looked around for a weapon, and I saw the building. I quickly scanned it, and then looked around even faster. I saw the dumpster, and it had a pole sticking out of it. I smiled. Perfect. He smirked, and cocked the gun. I got ready, and I quickly ran past him, jumping wall to wall, till I was past him, and I was at the dumpster. I swiftly grabbed the pole, and deflected the bullet that was aimed for my head.

His eyes widened. I was serious now. "Now, murder and attempted murder on a child that seems to be under the age of 10. That would give you a sentence for about, 30 to 35 years buddy. So, if you don't wanna get nailed scram." "Hah! What can a little guy like you do to ME?! Do you even know who I am?!" "No, and I don't CARE." I hissed at him. I twirled the pole around like it was a toy that a little boy plays with that he is so obsessed with. I got into my defence stance, and got ready to deflect bullets. But before I could, I heard a voice.

"What is going on here?!" I hear a scratchy voice say, and I see the best of the best, Erasure Head. He saw the body, and the girl, then us. "Well, which one of you did it." "Oh, hello Erasure Head! It was him, if you look closely, he has a gun, the girl has gun shots, and I have a non bloody and dented pole." He looked me up and down. "And who are you?" "Oh! I'm new here. Just call me.. Smiley or Immortal! And since this guy is bothering me, I have to finish what I started." I say. Then I run to the guy, who pointed the gun at me.

He cocked the gun, and he shot. But I jumped, and flipped over him. I hit his side with the pole, leaving a harsh bruise. Erasure was taking care of the little girl. Then I felt the wrath of his eyes. The guy with the gun turned around, and I smiled. I jabbed him in the stomach with the pole, making him cough up some blood and go backwards. He let go of the gun, and that was my que. As soon as I started to jump the walls, Erasure used his scarf, and caught the guy. I was on the building's roof by now. He looked up, and saw me. I smiled. "Bye bye! I will see you again and soon. Bye~!" I left, and headed to my apartment.

I flew in through the open window of my apartment. Eri was in my bed, and deep asleep. I quietly got into a t shirt and sweats, and went to bed.

The next morning, I wasn't really tired, but more like exhausted. "Oh shit, I forgot about the damn bullets!" "Hey, no no swearing dad! Swear jar!" "Oh, right. So about, okay so the s word is 50 cents, and the d word is 10. Alright." I grabbed 60 cents, and put it in the half way full jar. "Better. Now, breakfast!" "Sheesh. Your really demanding today." "Well, you did come home around 2 in the morning." She says, looking up from her book in the dining room. I made some strawberry pancakes, just the way she likes it. I ate some of the raw batter, and it was really good. I ate my piece of toast and drank my coffee while watching her eat.