Home again

I had been at Meek's for 19 days cause Kenneth was out with his buddies and I was so happy to see him. So I told meek I had lots of fun and I got in the limo and rode back to my house in silent. I got to my doorstep around 3 and I waved to rick and walked in I dropped my stuff and I run to him and jump on him and I start crying while I'm crying he wraps his arms around my waist and he holds me tight I tell me to never let go and he says he won't. After a couple minutes he wipes my face with his hands and kisses me. I told him I missed him so much and he said he missed me. It was getting close to Christmas and I wanted to be with kenneth, wayne, and meek all at the same time so I decided to invite wayne over cause he has fun with Kenneth and visit meek a different time. Me and Kenneth's christmas tree was up and neither of us were home so I walked my bedroom and found Kenneth laying on the bed. Hey Kenneth.

Kenneth's Pov
Yea baby

Nicki's Pov
Did you put our Christmas tree up?

Kenneth's Pov
Yea why?

Nicki's Pov
I thought you were on that trip with the boys?

Kenneth's Pov
I was but I came home early to surprise you with the tree up and all decorated with presents underneath it.

Nicki's Pov
Oh this is why I love you your so nice. So I walked out the room to hear my phone buzzing I ran over to the kitchen table and answered the phone and said it was meg we were video chatting. She said hey girl and said are you and Kenneth married? I said yes why? She said I thought so but I wanted to ask you. Oh ok girl well bye meg. Bye nick. I walked back upstairs to Kenneth.

Kenneth's Pov
Who that?

Nicki's Pov
It was meg she wanted to ask if me and you were married.

Kenneth's Pov
Why?

Nicki's Pov
Idk guess she just wanted to know nothing wrong with that is there?

Kenneth's Pov
No baby just odd

Nicki's Pov
I ignored kenneth and walked away. I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch about 15 minutes later I had fell asleep.

Kenneth's Pov
Where is nicki I got up and walked downstairs to find her asleep on the couch and she looked so peaceful but that peacefulness was about to end when I woke her up. I walked over to the couch and tapped her shoulder and she started to whine and say stop leave me alone so I sat on her and she started screaming get off of me now and I said are you going to get up now and she said yes I got off her and she got up and started eating lunch and had finished and was saying she was bored so I said let meg over you won't be bored then and she said good idea and I left her to call meg and stuff I went down into the basement to play my game.

Nicki's Pov
I called meg and she said she would love to come over she was here in about 10 minutes we went into my bedroom and sat down and watch some tv for 3 hours. It was around 8 when we got finished watching tv. I walked around the house looking for kenneth then went straight down to the basement to find him play a game on the ps4 down there and I said hey baby and he said hey I said will you sleep with me and meg in the theater tonight please and he said fine and I kissed and said thank you and that I loved him and me and meg left. We went upstairs to chill

Megs Pov
Nice tree

Nicki's Pov
Thanks Kenneth did it

Megs Pov
But how he wasn't here

Nicki's Pov
I said the same thing when I got hone from Meek's house he said that he came home early to surprise me.

Megs Pov
Cool you have been spending a lot of time with this meek guy? She smiled

Nicki's Pov
I just in enjoy being around him there no more than that happening. She said ok and we got ready for bed. Then I walked down to the basement to tell Kenneth to come up to the theater and he said ok. Me and meg walked to the theater and a few seconds later Kenneth popped in and came to sit down and get comfortable with me I kissed him and said I loved him and goodnight to him. He got up and turn off the big light in the room and turned on the 4 little lights in the room then he cane back and I layed down on his arm and fell asleep.

Kenneth's Pov
I looked down at nicki to see her shaking and I covered her up with a blanket and she calmed down. It was about 11 pm and I decided to go to sleep just like the girls had done.
Next morning
I woke up at 6 and no one else was up so I just sat there for the next 3 hours when meg woke up and said good morning and I said the same back to her and she said is Nicki up yet and I said no but I'm going to wake her up now. I tapped on nicki's shoulder and she turned around and look at me and said morning zaddy and I said morning and she rubbed her eyes and got up and went somewhere than came back I asked where she went and she said to the bathroom. She came back sat down meg hopped on one of chairs and covered her herself up and that was our day together

Stay tuned
Sorry I haven't made a book in a long time I've been busy with school