Chapter 9: Rogues.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie's pov:

Is it a superpower to attract darkness? I mean that's all I've been doing so far.

Faint after faint, it probably says on my forehead, darkness is welcomed, or even wink wink darkness.

I mean look at other people, they attract anything and everything but me? Bam! Darkness!

"Hello dear," the darkness faded and I stood between all the colorful flowers.

And this stupid garden, I attract this stupid garden too!

"Oh you again!" I said sarcastically, "I mean don't you have better things to do, than you know cause me pain?"

"Sweetie this is life, if you don't get tested, then who would, if a human is not tested then will anyone ever be? Then what is the point of life if people don't get hurt? This is life, it's your choice if you want to run away from your problems or get used to them, fix them and move on, and maybe if you move on something better would come to you, something greater," she ended her speech with a smile.

And let me tell you, her speech made me speechless.

And I'm never ever left speechless.

"Now darling, it all starts now, you've been warned," she said as she touched her Snow White hair.

I snapped out of my thoughts, gave her a quick nod and still unsure I said, "oh...okay"

And with that I was sent back to my dreadful life.

"Callie!" someone yelled, "you are so stupid! What were you thinking!? Shifting in front of the poor girl!"

"Dad-"

"Do not continue that sentence because I'm tired of your bullshit, maybe you should go back to alpha school, they didn't completely teach you how to control your wolf!" Xavier's dad scolded

"Maybe I will," Xavier said.

"Get the nurse!" Xavier's dad yelled, "now!"

~❤️~

"Xavier!" Xavier's dad yelled, "take Callie to your room."

I laid still in my pervious position on the floor of the kitchen, seeing nothing but black.

Although this is starting to feel like a routine, something happens, I faint and carried back to Xavier's room.

I felt tears building up and my heart slowly broke, I miss my mom, Maya, Maria, school, heck even my horrible father!

"Xavier!" Xavier's dad yelled.

I heard footsteps and no one made even the slightest sound as I was picked up and taken to a room, most probably Xavier's room.