R-Rider?!

Rider then just pulls away, and Goggles just stares, blushing, "R-Rider..? Why'd you.. why'd you.. k-kiss me..?" Rider sighs and rolls his eyes, "you wouldn't shut up..." Goggles stares at Rider, "b-but there's a-another reason you did that.. isn't.. isn't there?" Rider just remains quiet, but he says something after a bit, "You'll need to get use to being sanitized." Goggles stares at Rider, "a-are you avoiding my...my question?"

Rider looks at Goggles, "you want me to do it again?" Goggles just stares, and he stays quiet, Rider stares, and after a few moments, Goggles nods. Rider stares and he does slightly blush, "that was... a THREAT, goggles!" Goggles just looks off to the side, "..e-even though you left me alone in the metro... And got all m-mad at me...-" rider stares at him, before cutting him off, "even though I got mad at you, you still like me..?" Goggles nods, before looking over at Rider, "how.. how did you know what I was going to say..?"

Rider stares at Goggles, "you're still Goggles, Goggles. Even if you're sanitized..." Goggles goes quiet, before he says something, "i-i.. I like you as more then a friend! E-even in this state, even after you got mad at me..!" Rider stares before blushing more, "... I don't understand how you work sometimes.. even when you're sanitized you show so much emotion..." Goggles stares at Rider, before he starts tearing up, "R-Rider..." Rider sighs, Goggles then continues, "I-I love you! B-but.. I'm not sure about you..." Rider sighs again, "Goggles..." Goggles stares at Rider, slightly afraid, "i-is that a stupid thing to say..?"

Rider goes quiet, but he shakes his head, "you want to know something..." Goggles stares at Rider, "u-uh.. sure..?" Rider then continues, "If you forgot, I felt so bad for what I've done to you back in the metro..." Goggles stares, "it's.. a bit blurry, but... I think I remember..." Rider nods, "I'm still sorry about that, Goggles." Goggles stares and he nods, "I-its hard for me to forgive you in this state... But I forgive you Rider..." Rider nods, Goggles nods as well, but then says something, "does that mean.. we're still friends?" Rider nods, "yeah... But about what you said to me." Goggles tilts his head, "The.. I love you part..?" Rider nods.