01: The Death Threat

You are just a teenage girl living your life in high school, but high school really isn't all just rainbows and cupcakes for you.

You live alone, you are stressed out because of these death threats you are getting by some unknown person and worst of all, you don't have anyone to go to and that makes you afraid and lonely.

The doorbell of your house rings making you roll your eyes since you know who the person is. Your high school enemy, Min Yoongi.

For the hundredth time you curses Mrs. Lee for making you both project partners as you go to check the door.

When you open the door, he is standing there but without his usual smirk. Suddenly your heart goes cold when you see a familiar piece of paper in his hand... another one...

Yoongi raises his eyebrows at you and looks at you with his unusual angry expressions.

"I won't ask again. What. Is. This?"

"It's just a piece of trash

"It's just a piece of trash. Throw it away." You get back inside your small house ignoring him that just poking his cheek with his tongue, unsatisfied. "Come in, you sure want to finish this very soon just as much as me."

"You should be careful, if someone is threatening you." He follows you inside your house.

You are scared. You do. But you are not showing it. Especially not in front of this guy. What's the point if you're telling him but he doesn't even care? "It's okay. I'm used to it." You state monotone.

"How can you get used to it? You're not afraid that you might die soon?" Yoongi looks at you, eyes widen in disbelief.

"People die every day, Min Yoongi. What's new?" You say sarcastically.

What's with the sudden concern Min Yoongi giving you? Did he just get his head banged on something before coming here?

"Well, you can be my bodyguard if you want." You mock sarcastically with a smirk. You know he hates it as you have the thoughts that he hates you since forever.

"Sure." He mirrors your smirk. "So I can spend more time with you." That sounds obviously sarcastic and heartless.

You roll your eyes at him sitting on the floor as you planned to finish the project at the coffee table in your small living room. "The one who sent the letters must know to get rid of you first."

He scoffs sarcastically. "Are we going to start the project now? I don't want to stay here forever."

You motion your eyes to get him sits next to you. The project needs to start soon. "I thought you want to spend more time with me?" Sarcastic.

You take out the notes where you jotted down the project instructions. You have done some research related and found the suitable formula to be used in the case study.