Getting Caught Part 2

"Hello Dust~" The human said as they were about to slash dust. Dust quickly dodged and backed up. Horror saw this as he joined Dust in fighting. Soon the light shut off. It was silent. So silent that you can here a small pin drop on the floor with ease. Soon there were slashing, blood splurting, and pained yells. But luckily those pained yelps were from the human. As the lights turned back on that's human was on the ground covering and quickly trying to clean up the blood that was spilling out of them. Dust and Horror started to cackle and howl with laughter as they stood there and watched as the human was in pain unable to move one bit. The human coughed as they slowly looked up with wide lifeless eyes. "Sorry but when you interrupt me or Horror....YOU'D BE DEAD WITHIN SECONDS!!" Dust yelled out so insanely that the human couldn't even speak. As the human sat there on their knees, Horror got his axe and chopped the human's head off where the human didn't even have a chance to get away. Not even move an inch. Right after that happened, Horror and Dust cleaned up, Horror saved the body to eat it later. "So where were we?~" Horror said as he smirked. Dust smirked as they got back to their fast-paced and rock hard sexual intercourse.