Having Sex (S E C R E T L Y)

It was another boring day. Horror was out hunting a human while Dust was inside taking care of Økse. "Who's my evil bundle of joy?" Dust said giggling as Økse cutely poked and smacked his head. "When's daddy coming back home?" Økse asked. "Very soon, he's getting lunch for later." Before Økse was able to respond, Horror came back in sweating with a human head (which he's gonna use to make some head dogs) "Hello family" Horror said breathing a bit heavily. It turns out instead of getting a regular weak human, he had to fight Chara again. Which since it was unexpected, it took him most of his energy to kill them.

After preparing and making the head dogs, Horror called Dust and Økse. "Dust! Økse! Foods ready!" Horror called out. They came downstairs, washed their hands and sat down to eat.

As they sat down to eat, Horror was getting secretly handsy with Dust. As Økse wasn't looking and neither was Dust. Horror would secretly slides his hands down Dust's pants and tease him. Dust of course felt this and bit his 'lip' cause if he didn't a huge loud moan would have bursted out. Økse saw the weird shaking and movements from his dads and asked; "What are you guys doing?" Horror and Dust instantly looked at Økse with "lost puppy" expressions as they literally forgot he was still there. "Uh. Nothing!" They both said as they finished up their food. Økse didn't worry about it and finished his food as well.

2 hours later (wink wink lol)

It was getting late and it was time for Økse to go to bed. Horror and Dust both tucking Økse to bed, turned off the lights and let him sleep ofc quietly closing his door. During that Horror and Dust were making out towards their room. They both passionately kissed and were moving their hands everywhere to get both of their clothes off. Not realizing that they both left their door open. But they didn't notice. Horror and Dust both were naked at this point. Horror soon started to rub and tease Dust's clit and ass. Dust was moaning lewdly and softly giving Horror bite marks and hickeys. While doing this their moans getting louder and louder.

Økse was sleeping until he started hearing weird noises. He tried to ignore them but they started getting louder and louder. He soon could taking anymore and got up. As he secretly got out of his room a started to hear thumping and their parent's bed creaking and squeaking. As he moved close to the bedroom all those sounds started to get faster and louder each step he took. As he was right near there door he started to hear: "AHHH~ HORROR YES~ FUCK YES HARDER~~!" Økse soon went in the room and said: "What the heck are you guys doing?? I'm trying to sleep!" Horror and Dust were silent and instantly got up, covered themselves and finally realized they left the door open AND Økse heated what they were doing. They both stuttered and stammered until Økse said: "I'm gonna go to my friend's house. I cant sleep anymore" Økse shouted as he quickly ran and left out the house. Horror and Dust quickly stared at each other, closed the door and continued their "fun" session.

(Uh I'm EXTREMELY sorry I didn't update this in a LONG TIME. ;-; but I hope you enjoy this part! Anyways if y'all have suggestions tell me and I'll see if I can make them!)