Years later~

M/n POV (your 22)
I look over to see Izuku.
"Hey buddy" I tried to smile to make him feel better.
"Hey N/n" he said wiping his eyes.
"Is Bakuhoe being an asshole again?" I got of the bed and lifted him onto the bed.
"Mhmm" A tear fell down his cheek. I got on the bed and hugged him.
"Let it out, its not good to keep it in." He started to cry more. "I don't want you to end up like me...." I whispered softly.
"I-I don't h-have a q-quirk...."
"You do.... you just don't know it yet." I smiled.
"R-really" he looked up at me.
"Really.." I smiled. "Now get some sleep. I'll watch over you"
"O-okay" he cuddled into my chest.

~~~~~~~

"Did you have a good sleep?" I said as Izuku woke up.
"Yep, did you?" He smiled as I got up.
I walked over to my closet.
"Did.... you sleep?" He said getting of the bed.
"...no..." I sighed
"Please try sleep.." he said opening the door "for me.."
"I'll try" I smiled at him, he smiled back as he shut the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I got dressed and put my necklace with a red feather from Keigo on and waited for Izuku. I put on a black hoodie so people don't recognise me. (Because your a famous hero)
Izuku and I go to AU because of my father. Izuku got on my motorbike and I sit behind him so he won't fall off. I put the helmet on Izu and put mine on. I start my motorbike and back out of the drive way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ were haft way to the school~~~~~~~

I drive down the highway and turn the corner. 'A Villain attack!' I stop my motorbike.
"Stay" I say to zu zu. He nods in agreement. I take the keys out of my motorbike. I put them in my pocket and take my helmet off. My hood still on.
"Excuse me sir. You can not pass" the officer said to me as I tried to pass him. I took my hood off and his eye widened. "You my pass (h/n)" he said moving his arm.
"Thank you" the building was on fire. 'Blue fire....' I took my hoodie off and tided it around my waist. People started cheering as they realised who I was.
When I got inside the building was falling apart.

"Fucking hell.." I whispered to myself 'it's hot'
I walked over and saw some pro hero's fight a group of villains.
"H/N!" One of them said. I put my hand up and surround the Villains in Black fire with specs o white flames through the black.
"THE FUCK IS THIS!?" one of the Villains shouted confused. "Dabi get us through"
I smirked. I pull my mask out of my hoodie. It was a black wolf mask that covers my face. I walk through the gap between the fire I made and close it behind me.
"Who are you!" The Villain know as Shigaraki demanded.
"Who's Fire is this" another Villain know as Dabi said still trying to brake the fire around them.
"You gonna speak?" Shigaraki said trying to figure out who I am.
The girl know as Toga threw a pole from the ground at me. I lifted my hand up and caught it still looking at shigaraki. I turn to her and destroy it in my hand. They all stopped and stared at me. I sighed. Dabi tried to attack me with his blue fire. I raised my hand and my a wall of black fire to stop him.
"So you make the fire?" Shigy Raise an eyebrow at me.
"M/n...." I hear Dabi say my name from behind the wall of fire.
I instantly drop the wall of fire to look at him. I look at him confused.
"Huh...." I whispered.
"So you speak" Shigy said smirking.
"Fuck up" I growled at him.
"H/N! We need help with the fire!" One of the hero's called out for me.
"Go." I say opening a gap from the fire away from all the hero's so they wouldn't see.
"What!?" Shigaraki looked at me confused.
"Just. Go." I say opening another part to leave.

I leave the fire and help the hero's stop the fire with my own fire. I leave building with the rest of the hero's. People are cheering. I walk through the crowd as people tried to get my attention. I walked over to zu zu.

"Hey zu zu" I say as people asks me questions. I put my hoodie on and put my helmet on, too. I put my keys in my motorbike and drove off.
"Sorry about that zu zu" I say stopping at his school.
"It's fine" he smiled.
"Hey loser!" I hear a voice shout from the school. 'Bakuhoe' I sigh
"H-hey kachan" Zu zu whimpers as he takes his helmet off.
I take mine off and students stare.
"Hey Asshole" I smirk at bakuhoe
"Hey bitch" he smirks.
"If I hear you be a little bitch to my little brother again I will kick your ass." I glared at him. I hear people whisper in the crowd "brother?"
"M/n it's fine" Izu Izu said got of the bike.
"I'll pick you up after school, k" I smile at him
"Okay" he smiled back.
"I'll see you after school " I smile at them both.
I walk with Izuku and sho to there class to explain why Izuku was late. We get to his class and I walk to his teacher and explain. I hear people whisper "he's his brother before!" "No way" "yeah"
"Okay I will see you after school H/n" mr Asaiwa said
"Call me M/n" I smiled.
I left the class and walked out of the school.