Nightmare

M/N POV
I opened my eyes and I was running. Everything around me was dark. I was Sweating and felt like I was on fire.
"GAHHH!" I shouted and fell to the ground as pain filled my body. Tears burned my eyes. White fire covered my body.
"HELP-AHH! NO! PLEASE ! HELP!" I screamed as the pain grew unbearable. The fire flicker in the dark. I was screaming in pain. I somehow got up and ran into the darkness. I fell into the darkness.

"HELP-" I jumped up now sitting up in bed. My voice was dry like I've been screaming and my whole body covered in sweat. I was hyperventilating a lot. Tears dripped down my face. "Holy shit..." I muttered between breaths.

I got up out of the bed leaving Izuku and Dabi sleeping on the bed. I walked out the door and quietly closed it behind me. I walked quietly down the hall.
"M/n?" I turn around and see Dabi closing his door. "Why are you up?"
"Couldn't sleep, sorry if I woke you"
"It's fine you were tossing and turning in your sleep, even sleep talking, say stuff like 'help. No, please help'" He said walking up to me. "Are you crying? Did you go for a run? Your breathing heavily and sweating a lot" he put his hand on my face to wipe the tears away.I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down."What's wrong?"
"Just a nightmare" I moved his hand away from my face and wiped my tears away. I took another deep breath to calm my heart rate down.
"Do you want a drink?" He looked at me concerned.
"Yeah" My throat was dry and sore.
Touya grabbed my hand and dragged my down the hallway. He took me to the kitchen and grabbed me a drink of water.
"Thanks" I picked up the cup and took a sip.
"What was the nightmare about?"
"I start of running in pure darkness" I took another sip "then I feel unbearable pain and I'm on fire, but the fires white. The pain from the fire is unbearable I was shouting and screaming from pain, then somehow." I took another sip of water and paused " I get up and run"
"Are you still in pain?" He said taking a sip of his drink.
"When I was running or now?"
"Both"
"I-" I pause for a second "when I was running I was. It felt like my lungs were burning, and I was sweating a lot."
"What about now?" He quirked an eyebrow at me.
"Not really, but..." I took a sip of water.
"But?"
"I feel exhausted and my body feels uncomfortable" I said rubbing my eyes and yawning.
"When was the last time you slept properly?" He said walking over to me and sitting next to me.
"I... don't know" I looked at him. His eyes were filled with worry and concern.
"Fucking hell m/n.." he says getting up and putting our cups in the sink. "Come on"
He grabbed my hand and walked me to his room. He opened the door and sits me on the bed. Izuku was on the end of the bed with the blanket on him. I look back at Touya who was now taking his jacket and top off and putting on shorts. I look at the floor.
"You right?" Touya quirks an eyebrow at me.
"Yeah.." I sighed.
His hand reaches for my face. I grab his wrist so he stops what he's doing. He slowly moves his hand onto my face. He rubbed my cheek and pushes me over on the bed. He lays down next to me. He wrapped his arms around my chest and put his head on my chest. Touya started to hum. His soothing voice made me feel sleepy. My eyes slowly closed.