Snoggletog is here and a waring

It's that time of year again on Berk. Snoggletog has come. Everyone has gearing up to prepare for tomorrow.
Gothi will watch the little kids and the parents will shop for goodies,The teens will help hanging the decorations,But Hicca is at the forge with Gobber making weapons.
Stoick step out of his house to outside and watch the Winter wonderland view. Everyone looks so happy and cheerful. Stoick was happy on seeing his people have a great time and they are safe.The fear of the dragon problem seems so far away.

"I guess even devils take the holiday."Stoick mumbles to himself.
On his way to Gobbers while say hellos and happy snoggletog to some of his people.When he got to Gobbers he can tell he was very busy. Their is a line of people and a pile of wrap gifts to the side.

"Happy snoggletog stoick ."Gobber said to stoick. "Happy snoggletog to you too.How are things here."
Stoick replied to Gobber. "All fine and dandy.Hicca has been a huge help."Gobber said as he work with the hammer and metal.
"Good."Stoick said not really paying attention.Looking over at the happy families,He was happy on seeing everybody happy.

"It's gonna be great gobbe,A big feast and the music."Gobber said to stoick.

"Yes,everything will be great Gobber."Stoick said looking at Gobber.
"Including you-."Gobber  said  to stoick but he was interrupted.
"Oh course not,I need to make sure everyone is having a good time torrmorow."Stoick said to Gobber.
"Even Hicca."Gobber asked stoick,That caught Stoick attention."What about her."He asked Gobber."Well She never spends snoggletog with you."Gobber told him but he was interrupted again by stoick. "No,He needs to learn that the cheif first job is the people come first."Stoick said with a hit of sadness.
And with that Stoick left.

In the other side of the forge Hicca heard everything. "I am sorry Hicca."Gobber said to her.
"You tried Gobber."Hicca told him.
------------------------------------------------------------
When Stoick went to his home to take a nap before the party tonight.
But he heard something behind him when he turn around he saw chains and he turn around and saw a strange mist and saw a old friend Oswald the agreeable.

"Oswald,No it can't be."Stoick said shook his head,How chould this be possible He thought. "You doubt me."Said Owsald.
"What do you want."Stoick asked him.
Owsald floated to stoick and open his hand to reveal fire figures of himself and a crying little boy."Like you stoick ,I've put the need to my people before myself.What I did not realize I was never their for Dagur.He needed me the most,But I was never their for him.Because of that his heart became dark.I might have been a good cheif,But not a good father."Owsald said to stoick.

"Now for my punishment for my foolishness I am forced to  carry these chains.
Your chains are starting,And Hicca will be like Dagur,If you started caring for her."Owsald said to stoick .
"What do I have to do."Stoick asked the spirit of Owsald.
"Three spirits will come,Learn from them do what they say,Or your fate will be the same as mine."Owsald said to Stoick with kindness in his voice.

"But the party I need to be...."Stoick said before the chains tighting around stoick.
"It's your call stoick and your and your daughter fate."Owsald said before he and the chains disappear.

Stoick stood their still shocked and then he shook his head in disbelieve. Spirits and Owsald.It must be from exhausted and stoick went to his room and went to sleep