snoggletog present

Wh eww n Stoick open the door,He was shock and saw a room there was a lot of food.From Fruit,Chickens,Lamp Yak milk and Mead. There stood was a a middle age man with brown skin and a black hair and beard,He wear a green with red and gold robe and on his head he had on reef on it.

"Come in stoick,Get to know me better man."He said to him with a russian voice.
"Who are you."Stoick asked him. "How rude of me."He chuckled. "I am the spirit of Snoggletog Present."The spirit told stoick.
"Where did this food come from."Stoick asked looking at the food.
"They are from the kindness in the peoples hearts."The spirit told him.
"Come let's go and see what's is happening."The spirit said to Stoick and they went to Gobber forge.

When they got to the forge.They saw Gobber singing and hammering away.
After he was done singing they heard clapping and Hicca came out clapping.
"That was great Gobber."She said with a smile. "Thank you less."Gobber said hugging her.
Stoick looked at them with with a little bit of Jealousy,They act like father and daughter.
"How about you go to the ball."Gobber said to her.
"No nobody want me their anyways."Hicca said to him.
"How about you go and get your friend his present"Gobber said to her.
"She has a friend."Stoick whispers in shock.
"Yes she does."The spirit said to him.
"And maybe give your father his gift."Gobber added. Stoick is shock that Hicca made a gift for him but why.
"Ok I will go to the ball to get something and go to my friend."Hicca yelled with her hands up in the air.She then went to the great hall.
"Come let's follow her."The spirit said to him,They started following her.

When Hicca made it to the great Hall everyone was having a great time.She hide in the shadows and toke some fish from the food table.
"What is she doing."Stoick ask the spirit when he saw she took some fish.
The spirit told him."Watch and see."
Hicca look up at everyone and they are seeing,The twins are hitting each other with new mace they got on their heads. Fishlegs was reading some new books he got.Astrid is surprising happy and not in one of her angery moods.

Hicca and Stoick  heard a chuckle,Coming from the throne.They look to see snotlout and his father there. Snotlout was sitting on the throne with Spitlout leaning on its side.
Stoick was getting angery olny he is supposed to sit there.

"This is going to be yours one day."Spitlout said to his son.
"What about Stoick."Snotlout asked.
"He will agree,A girl and a runt as cheif."Spitlout said to him and both father and son laughed at that last part.

Hicca look away in shame and few tears are falling.
Stoick saw the sadness on his daughter face she.She walk away to the door and went outside.

"Why would people say these things about her."Stoick asked the spirit.
"Why whould you."The spirit ask Stoick.

Stoick turn guilty when the spirit said that. They went outside and saw Hicca went to the woods.
"This is were her friend lives."Stoick asked the spirit,He nodded.
When thay made it to a beautiful cove.
"Shadow,Where are."Hicca call out.

"Shadow."Stoick said in confusion.
"Just watch."The spirit told him.

Just the a boy came out