Boarding School Devil

Hey, this is my first time writing a book on watt pad and I'm not really sure how it works but I'll try my best and I hope you enjoy the story!

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

Aurora's POV

I sighed staring at the clock. My best friend Damian came up putting his arm around my shoulder.

" It's just another two hours, you'll be fine." He encouraged.

"Can't we just ditch?" I complained.

"We did that last time and you know what happened." He said sympathetically.

I almost groaned out loud at the memory. Whenever him and I both missed a class or the school day in general people talked. Not like the general

" oh, they're gone"

gossip but the whole

" Omg, can you believe that Damian and Aurora ditched again? You know what they were doing. How could she betray her friend like that?"

Now it's not like that for anyone else, apparently we're special. You see Damian and I had some classes together this year and we talked, apparently more than " normal people" so people immediately assumed we were dating. That wouldn't have been such a huge deal if he weren't dating my best friend, Clara Marks.

"Hello? Earth to Aurora" Damian repeated waving a hand in front of my face.

" What?" I said, blinking in confusion.

He laughed, almost spilling the contents of the beaker in his hand in the process.

" I still feel horrible." I repeated solemnly.

" How many times do I have to tell you it's not your fault?" He questioned holding my gaze.

" You don't have to tell me, I know it's true. Even Clara admitted that we are too perfect for each other and that she's not comfortable with you."

I repeated her words.

Damian sighed, pulling me in for a hug.

" I broke up with her, not because of you, but because of everyone else telling her that we are doing things that we shouldn't"

"But-" I tried to argue.

" No buts, I also didn't like that she blatantly told you to stay away from me and that my so called friends told me the same thing." He sighed, pulling away.

" Miss Clark and Mr. Conner do you want detention?" Our science teacher Mrs. Greenfield asked.

"No." We said simultaneously.

" Good then I suggest you start working." She smiled dully.

" Is Clara still mad at you?" Damian asked.

" I think so, she is pissed at me for talking to her ex boyfriend even though she claims she doesn't have any feelings for you anymore." I said unhappily.

" I'm sorry, I feel horrible I'm leaving you here without anyone."

His words brought a sharp pain to my chest. I tried to avoid thinking about him leaving in two months. We had only been friends for about a year but I couldn't imagine life without him.

" I'll still have Samantha, she knows that Clara's overreacting". She also knows I kind of like you. I didn't say that part out loud, the only person I could trust with that was Sam.

Damien sighed, looking away " I told my parents I don't want to go any more but...."

" Hey, you've been wanting to go there since forever right?" I questioned, already knowing the answer.