001

𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃                                                                             📍𝗮𝘁𝗹                                                                      ...

𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃
📍𝗮𝘁𝗹
𝟳:𝟭𝟵 𝗮𝗺.

It was going on 7am and I was woke up by the sound of my alarm. I woke up and grabbed my phone off the nightstand as I proceeded to like some comments off my pictures I posted on insta.

I finally got up and went to the bathroom. I started my hygiene. I cut on One time by queen Naija and Toosii.

"I'm so deep in love, I gotta call just to hear you say my name
I'ma playboy with your heart, I ain't gon' play no games
Put you in that G5
Baby, you know what the heat like, yeah
Ride on my lap, put it to the side, we have sex in the car
You reach your climax when I'm in it, go and look up at the stars
We in a Wraith, nothin' but timeless space You can look me dead inside my face"

I sung loudly while flat ironing my lace until I was interrupted by a facetime from my bestfriend ry.

                                         Incoming Facetime Call From " Bestfriend💗

I accepted and put my face in the camera.

" heyyyy bitch, i miss you dearly " she said as she fake cried

" Bitch you funny as hell, but you what on today bestfriend? " i said.

" Meek having this release party downtown, come with me please " she said pouting.

" Fasho what time " i said.

" I start at 6 " she said.

" Bet imma talk to you lata i love you bestie " i said while making a kissy face.

" Love you too bye " she said making a kissy face back and then hanging up.

I finished up in the bathroom and started looking for a outfit so I could go to the mall and find something for this party.

I took out my baby pink savage fenty bra and pantie set and put it on. I threw on a matching orange tee shirt and sweat pants set grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

I got in my g wagon and took some flics before heading to the galleria.