˗ˏˋsoft boy ❥ sirius black'ˎ˗

━type: one-shot

━author's note: I don't like this one a lot but people seem to enjoy it either way so here you go! Sirius asks you for lessons on french.

━warning(s): none darlings, enjoy the fluff.

━word count: 1,099

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Okay, but why me?" you asked the lively boys in front of you.

"Well, you're one of the best!" James said cheekily as Sirius hit his arm. "Ow. Also because you are the only one who would be patient enough to teach us."

"But Remus doesn't even take language classes." You said looking at him.

"But he thinks it would be nice to get to know it anyway." Sirius said pointedly towards him, and Remus nodded fervently. You furrowed your brows. Something felt... off about this.

"Okay. But only on Saturdays." You sighed and Sirius gave you a huge smile that made you giggle.

***

"She said 'yes'!!!" Sirius exclaimed jumping. James rolled his eyes.

"Care to explain what will happen when, she realizes that you know how to speak French more fluently than half of Hogwarts?" Remus asked sighing.

"Well, I hope by then, we'll be going out! Come on! There was no way. We are interrupted whenever we talk. And I need to make her understand that I want to really go out with her. Not just flirt."

***

"Okay so for pronouns, 'il' is used for he; 'elle' for she; 'lui' for him; 'sa' for her" You said looking at James and Remus who glumly nodded. Sirius seemed to be the only one to take interest in the classes.

You had been tutoring them for quite a few weeks and had covered up most things. They seemed to be making mistakes in pronouns so you thought you'd revise them. In all these study sessions, there wasn't one when Sirius did not flirt with you. You'd flirted back at times but boy oh boy, could he be more oblivious? He was sweet, you could see that. You saw how much he tried to keep up the bad boy vibe but he was as fluffy as a teddy bear. He would bring you coffee and sweets before the study sessions, sometimes join you as you did your homework in the library. You had to admit he was smart, even though he was the one always causing so much mischief in the school.

"So, I think that's it for today." You said as the boys gave you little smiles leaving.

"(Y/n), talk to me. I'm bored." Sirius said plopping his head on the table. You chuckled and mimicked his actions.

"Okay, did I tell you when I went on a trip to Bali?" you said and he turned his head towards you.

"No, tell me."

"Well Bali is beautiful, exotic. So, I met this young girl over there, not more than 7 yrs old. She had the brightest smile. She used to play blocks in the restaurant their parents owned. And she used to come to me and tell me that I'll always live happily at a place near the sea. She used to give me such vivid details you know? That the house will be all white washed and will have blue tiles. That I'll always be surrounded by my friends and have parties all the time. I didn't have the heart to say anything else but nod and play along. And on my last day there, you know what I found out? Her parents informed me that she was a true seer, one of the very few in Bali. And my mind just spiraled. Guess I'll be living in a small white washed house."

Sirius smiled looking at you shrugging.

"Sounds like a beautiful life. Did she happen to mention a boy, long hair, grey eyes, a bit of a punk; who'll steal your heart?" He added smirking.

"Oh yeah." You said snorting. "She said that he'll be the softest boy ever."

"I'm not soft!" Sirius whined.

"So, you admit to want to steal my heart?" you asked winking.

"Are you... are you... flirting with me?" Sirius asked making you roll your eyes.

"Yes, dumbass!" You said shaking your head taking your books and leaving. Sirius jogged to catch up with you.

"Then, you wouldn't mind going on a date would you?" Sirius asked.

"Sirius Orion Black, are you asking me out?" You said cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes. (Y/n) will you go out with me?" Sirius said laughing.

"Yes." You nodded.

***

You and Sirius went on another date after that, then another, then another. You slowly fell in love with him. You didn't even have to try. It was waking up one morning and automatically turning to Sirius, hugging him and basking in warmth and feeling content, like it was all you ever needed. He seemed to fit so seamlessly in your life, that it was hard to imagine a time when he wasn't there.

As you settled in your small white washed house years later you felt a smile over took you. Sirius was in the living room booking the hotel for your trip to Paris. As you entered the room you frowned listening to him.

"Oui, une chambre s'il vous plaît. Pour moi et ma charmante épouse. Du 23 au 28 juin. Oui. Nous aimerions inclure le petit déjeuner. Oui. Je vous remercie. À plus tard."

Sirius looked at you and smiled.

"What's wrong, darling?" he asked.

"Sirius, that was perfect French. When did you learn it?" you asked remembering your tutoring that merely lasted a month. Sirius's face broke into a guilty expression.

"Ahhh..." he drawled.

"What? Tell me."

"Imayhavetoldyoutotutormetogettotalktoyou."

"Didn't quite catch that."

"I may have taken the tutoring lessons only to talk to you." Sirius said scratching the back of his head.

"What?"

"Don't get me wrong, but I always seemed to be interrupted whenever I tried to talk to you. I learnt French as a child, since I was about 4 yrs old."

"What about James and Remus?" you said gasping.

"I might have blackmailed them into taking the lessons with me." He said as you let out a snort and rolled out laughing.

"What?!?" Sirius said indignantly.

"You. The so called player did not have the guts to ask me out." You said chuckling. Sirius gasped.

"You are sooooo soft." You said in between laughs.

"I'm not." He whined.

You went towards him and hugged his waist.

"My softie husband." You said cheekily and he glared at you, making you pout.

"Okay, my bad-ass husband who kisses me all the time, cuddles whenever possible, cries listening to beatles' songs." You said smirking and he blushed. After all this time, he still did that.

"Shush you. I'll take all the love I can get." He said kissing your forehead.

"It's reserved for you, and you only. Take all you want."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Let me know what you think!